Eric Chahi talks a little about his new game Project Dust
The man who created legendary platform game Another World 19 years ago has been talking about his new project, a game provisionally called Project Dust.
Project Dust is a God sim inspired by Chahi's obsession with volcanoes.
Chahi wants to focus, not on the destructive power of lava, but on its ability to re-shape the landscape that it touches.
He explains: "The foundation of Project Dust is a simulation. It's like playing 'sandcastle' on the beach, except you have more material to use, like lava."
Project Dust is being published by Ubisoft but other than that nothing is known about the game.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon