Eric Chahi talks a little about his new game Project Dust
The man who created legendary platform game Another World 19 years ago has been talking about his new project, a game provisionally called Project Dust.
Project Dust is a God sim inspired by Chahi's obsession with volcanoes.
Chahi wants to focus, not on the destructive power of lava, but on its ability to re-shape the landscape that it touches.
He explains: "The foundation of Project Dust is a simulation. It's like playing 'sandcastle' on the beach, except you have more material to use, like lava."
Project Dust is being published by Ubisoft but other than that nothing is known about the game.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update