Eric Chahi talks a little about his new game Project Dust
The man who created legendary platform game Another World 19 years ago has been talking about his new project, a game provisionally called Project Dust.
Project Dust is a God sim inspired by Chahi's obsession with volcanoes.
Chahi wants to focus, not on the destructive power of lava, but on its ability to re-shape the landscape that it touches.
He explains: "The foundation of Project Dust is a simulation. It's like playing 'sandcastle' on the beach, except you have more material to use, like lava."
Project Dust is being published by Ubisoft but other than that nothing is known about the game.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side