Eric Chahi talks a little about his new game Project Dust
The man who created legendary platform game Another World 19 years ago has been talking about his new project, a game provisionally called Project Dust.
Project Dust is a God sim inspired by Chahi's obsession with volcanoes.
Chahi wants to focus, not on the destructive power of lava, but on its ability to re-shape the landscape that it touches.
He explains: "The foundation of Project Dust is a simulation. It's like playing 'sandcastle' on the beach, except you have more material to use, like lava."
Project Dust is being published by Ubisoft but other than that nothing is known about the game.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release