Eric Chahi talks a little about his new game Project Dust
The man who created legendary platform game Another World 19 years ago has been talking about his new project, a game provisionally called Project Dust.
Project Dust is a God sim inspired by Chahi's obsession with volcanoes.
Chahi wants to focus, not on the destructive power of lava, but on its ability to re-shape the landscape that it touches.
He explains: "The foundation of Project Dust is a simulation. It's like playing 'sandcastle' on the beach, except you have more material to use, like lava."
Project Dust is being published by Ubisoft but other than that nothing is known about the game.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer