Hothead's next title Swarm detailed
Deathspank developer, Hothead Games have announced some details of their next title, Swarm.
Swarm, which is co-published by Ignition, is a more violent take on the Lemmings model. The objective of the game is to guide 50 Swarmites through a series of "intense, entertaining and often suicidal battles for the greater good."
Sounds good so far. The game mechanic involves using the Swarmites in a variety of ways to collect DNA to ensure at least one of them survives.
Swarm will be released on digital download on multiple platforms early next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3