Hothead's next title Swarm detailed
Deathspank developer, Hothead Games have announced some details of their next title, Swarm.
Swarm, which is co-published by Ignition, is a more violent take on the Lemmings model. The objective of the game is to guide 50 Swarmites through a series of "intense, entertaining and often suicidal battles for the greater good."
Sounds good so far. The game mechanic involves using the Swarmites in a variety of ways to collect DNA to ensure at least one of them survives.
Swarm will be released on digital download on multiple platforms early next year.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free