Hothead's next title Swarm detailed
Deathspank developer, Hothead Games have announced some details of their next title, Swarm.
Swarm, which is co-published by Ignition, is a more violent take on the Lemmings model. The objective of the game is to guide 50 Swarmites through a series of "intense, entertaining and often suicidal battles for the greater good."
Sounds good so far. The game mechanic involves using the Swarmites in a variety of ways to collect DNA to ensure at least one of them survives.
Swarm will be released on digital download on multiple platforms early next year.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage