Hothead's next title Swarm detailed
Deathspank developer, Hothead Games have announced some details of their next title, Swarm.
Swarm, which is co-published by Ignition, is a more violent take on the Lemmings model. The objective of the game is to guide 50 Swarmites through a series of "intense, entertaining and often suicidal battles for the greater good."
Sounds good so far. The game mechanic involves using the Swarmites in a variety of ways to collect DNA to ensure at least one of them survives.
Swarm will be released on digital download on multiple platforms early next year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year