Hothead's next title Swarm detailed
Deathspank developer, Hothead Games have announced some details of their next title, Swarm.
Swarm, which is co-published by Ignition, is a more violent take on the Lemmings model. The objective of the game is to guide 50 Swarmites through a series of "intense, entertaining and often suicidal battles for the greater good."
Sounds good so far. The game mechanic involves using the Swarmites in a variety of ways to collect DNA to ensure at least one of them survives.
Swarm will be released on digital download on multiple platforms early next year.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users