Metro 2034 in the works with 3D support
THQ's Danny Bilson has announced that they have a sequel in the works for atmospheric FPS, Metro 2033.
Bilson also revealed that Metro 2034 will also have 3D support.
Bilson said: "We're going to be doing a 3D version of that on Metro 2034--the sequel."
He added that the title was being built in Kiev, meaning that 4A Games are handling the development again. There are no dates as yet but it would be safe to assume that the game will appear on PC and Xbox 360 at the very least.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent