Metro 2034 in the works with 3D support
THQ's Danny Bilson has announced that they have a sequel in the works for atmospheric FPS, Metro 2033.
Bilson also revealed that Metro 2034 will also have 3D support.
Bilson said: "We're going to be doing a 3D version of that on Metro 2034--the sequel."
He added that the title was being built in Kiev, meaning that 4A Games are handling the development again. There are no dates as yet but it would be safe to assume that the game will appear on PC and Xbox 360 at the very least.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful