Metro 2034 in the works with 3D support
THQ's Danny Bilson has announced that they have a sequel in the works for atmospheric FPS, Metro 2033.
Bilson also revealed that Metro 2034 will also have 3D support.
Bilson said: "We're going to be doing a 3D version of that on Metro 2034--the sequel."
He added that the title was being built in Kiev, meaning that 4A Games are handling the development again. There are no dates as yet but it would be safe to assume that the game will appear on PC and Xbox 360 at the very least.
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer