Metro 2034 in the works with 3D support
THQ's Danny Bilson has announced that they have a sequel in the works for atmospheric FPS, Metro 2033.
Bilson also revealed that Metro 2034 will also have 3D support.
Bilson said: "We're going to be doing a 3D version of that on Metro 2034--the sequel."
He added that the title was being built in Kiev, meaning that 4A Games are handling the development again. There are no dates as yet but it would be safe to assume that the game will appear on PC and Xbox 360 at the very least.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet