Metro 2034 in the works with 3D support
THQ's Danny Bilson has announced that they have a sequel in the works for atmospheric FPS, Metro 2033.
Bilson also revealed that Metro 2034 will also have 3D support.
Bilson said: "We're going to be doing a 3D version of that on Metro 2034--the sequel."
He added that the title was being built in Kiev, meaning that 4A Games are handling the development again. There are no dates as yet but it would be safe to assume that the game will appear on PC and Xbox 360 at the very least.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3