Mafia II alternate endings canned
2K Games' Denby Grace has said that they have given up on creating multiple endings for Mafia II.
The game was suppsed to have four different endings but they dropped they becasue they felt that they weren't any good.
Grace told IncGamers: "We had four multiple endings at one point in the game, and then we looked at it and we had one really outstanding great ending to end our story."
"We worked on these things and we have our players that focus test [the game] and we found that people were just replaying and ultimately only felt satisfied when they got to the one GREAT ending," he continued. "We just said 'You know what? Let's just ditch these other endings, this is the ending everyone wants' and that's one thing we're happy with making that choice."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date