Mafia II alternate endings canned
2K Games' Denby Grace has said that they have given up on creating multiple endings for Mafia II.
The game was suppsed to have four different endings but they dropped they becasue they felt that they weren't any good.
Grace told IncGamers: "We had four multiple endings at one point in the game, and then we looked at it and we had one really outstanding great ending to end our story."
"We worked on these things and we have our players that focus test [the game] and we found that people were just replaying and ultimately only felt satisfied when they got to the one GREAT ending," he continued. "We just said 'You know what? Let's just ditch these other endings, this is the ending everyone wants' and that's one thing we're happy with making that choice."
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access