Mafia II alternate endings canned
2K Games' Denby Grace has said that they have given up on creating multiple endings for Mafia II.
The game was suppsed to have four different endings but they dropped they becasue they felt that they weren't any good.
Grace told IncGamers: "We had four multiple endings at one point in the game, and then we looked at it and we had one really outstanding great ending to end our story."
"We worked on these things and we have our players that focus test [the game] and we found that people were just replaying and ultimately only felt satisfied when they got to the one GREAT ending," he continued. "We just said 'You know what? Let's just ditch these other endings, this is the ending everyone wants' and that's one thing we're happy with making that choice."
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching