Lionhead not convinced by the co-op in Fable II
Lionhead has been talking about the limitations of Fable II and how much better the sequel will be in terms co-operative gameplay.
Lionhead's Ted Timmins told Eurogamer: "We do admit, the co-op in Fable II was rubbish. We'd be restricted to being within 10 yards of each other, I'd have to be your henchman."
Fable III is set to offer a much better and more comprehensive co-op experience with players even able to get married to each other and share a bank account.
Timmins expained: "If I'm playing with my girlfriend, I can get married to my girlfriend in the game," Timmins said. "Have a wedding, get down on one knee like in real life."
"When you actually get married in the game, you have a shared back account," he continued. "So one day you might turn your game on thinking yeah, I've got 1000 gold, I can have that weapon that I wanted, you run over, you press A, you've got no money. The reason is, you go to your house, you've got pink wallpaper and a new bed."
Fable III will hit PC and Xbox 360 on October the 26th.
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month