Lionhead not convinced by the co-op in Fable II
Lionhead has been talking about the limitations of Fable II and how much better the sequel will be in terms co-operative gameplay.
Lionhead's Ted Timmins told Eurogamer: "We do admit, the co-op in Fable II was rubbish. We'd be restricted to being within 10 yards of each other, I'd have to be your henchman."
Fable III is set to offer a much better and more comprehensive co-op experience with players even able to get married to each other and share a bank account.
Timmins expained: "If I'm playing with my girlfriend, I can get married to my girlfriend in the game," Timmins said. "Have a wedding, get down on one knee like in real life."
"When you actually get married in the game, you have a shared back account," he continued. "So one day you might turn your game on thinking yeah, I've got 1000 gold, I can have that weapon that I wanted, you run over, you press A, you've got no money. The reason is, you go to your house, you've got pink wallpaper and a new bed."
Fable III will hit PC and Xbox 360 on October the 26th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date