Nintendo of Japan: 3DS not out by March 2011?
While Nintendo of America's Reggie Fils-Aime is spending time on the Jimmy Fallon Show announcing that the 3DS will be out next year Nintendo of Japan say he is 'mistaken'.
Kotaku are reporting that, according to their sources, Nintendo of Japan are saying that Fils-Aime has his timetables confused.
Apparently Fils-Aime is confusing the calendar year with the fiscal year. Nintendo of Japan are saying that by 'next year' they mean 'next fiscal year' which ends in March 2011 not December 2010.
This potentially means that the 3DS will arrive in April 2011 at the very earliest rather than the optimistic February 2011 being touted at the moment.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer