Nintendo of Japan: 3DS not out by March 2011?
While Nintendo of America's Reggie Fils-Aime is spending time on the Jimmy Fallon Show announcing that the 3DS will be out next year Nintendo of Japan say he is 'mistaken'.
Kotaku are reporting that, according to their sources, Nintendo of Japan are saying that Fils-Aime has his timetables confused.
Apparently Fils-Aime is confusing the calendar year with the fiscal year. Nintendo of Japan are saying that by 'next year' they mean 'next fiscal year' which ends in March 2011 not December 2010.
This potentially means that the 3DS will arrive in April 2011 at the very earliest rather than the optimistic February 2011 being touted at the moment.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year