Nintendo of Japan: 3DS not out by March 2011?
While Nintendo of America's Reggie Fils-Aime is spending time on the Jimmy Fallon Show announcing that the 3DS will be out next year Nintendo of Japan say he is 'mistaken'.
Kotaku are reporting that, according to their sources, Nintendo of Japan are saying that Fils-Aime has his timetables confused.
Apparently Fils-Aime is confusing the calendar year with the fiscal year. Nintendo of Japan are saying that by 'next year' they mean 'next fiscal year' which ends in March 2011 not December 2010.
This potentially means that the 3DS will arrive in April 2011 at the very earliest rather than the optimistic February 2011 being touted at the moment.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III