Nintendo of Japan: 3DS not out by March 2011?
While Nintendo of America's Reggie Fils-Aime is spending time on the Jimmy Fallon Show announcing that the 3DS will be out next year Nintendo of Japan say he is 'mistaken'.
Kotaku are reporting that, according to their sources, Nintendo of Japan are saying that Fils-Aime has his timetables confused.
Apparently Fils-Aime is confusing the calendar year with the fiscal year. Nintendo of Japan are saying that by 'next year' they mean 'next fiscal year' which ends in March 2011 not December 2010.
This potentially means that the 3DS will arrive in April 2011 at the very earliest rather than the optimistic February 2011 being touted at the moment.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year