Japanese retailer lists 3DS and PSP-4000 for 2010
Japanese retailer Geo has optimistically posted entries for Nintendo's 3DS and a fourth generation of PSP for arrival this year.
Whilst it is almost certain that the West will be getting the 3DS at the beginning to 2011 as Reggie Fils-Aime has indicated it is entirely possible that the Japanese market could get the 3DS early as it has received every iteration of the DS before the West.
As for the PSP-4000, Sony have repeatedly refused to comment on the posssibility that a new iteration of the PSP is due to be announced.
Rumours are, whether it is the PSP-4000 or the PSP 2 that Sony will anounce a new generation of handheld at either Gamescom in Cologne or the Tokyo Games Show later this year.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer