Japanese retailer lists 3DS and PSP-4000 for 2010
Japanese retailer Geo has optimistically posted entries for Nintendo's 3DS and a fourth generation of PSP for arrival this year.
Whilst it is almost certain that the West will be getting the 3DS at the beginning to 2011 as Reggie Fils-Aime has indicated it is entirely possible that the Japanese market could get the 3DS early as it has received every iteration of the DS before the West.
As for the PSP-4000, Sony have repeatedly refused to comment on the posssibility that a new iteration of the PSP is due to be announced.
Rumours are, whether it is the PSP-4000 or the PSP 2 that Sony will anounce a new generation of handheld at either Gamescom in Cologne or the Tokyo Games Show later this year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny