Japanese retailer lists 3DS and PSP-4000 for 2010
Japanese retailer Geo has optimistically posted entries for Nintendo's 3DS and a fourth generation of PSP for arrival this year.
Whilst it is almost certain that the West will be getting the 3DS at the beginning to 2011 as Reggie Fils-Aime has indicated it is entirely possible that the Japanese market could get the 3DS early as it has received every iteration of the DS before the West.
As for the PSP-4000, Sony have repeatedly refused to comment on the posssibility that a new iteration of the PSP is due to be announced.
Rumours are, whether it is the PSP-4000 or the PSP 2 that Sony will anounce a new generation of handheld at either Gamescom in Cologne or the Tokyo Games Show later this year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter