Japanese retailer lists 3DS and PSP-4000 for 2010
Japanese retailer Geo has optimistically posted entries for Nintendo's 3DS and a fourth generation of PSP for arrival this year.
Whilst it is almost certain that the West will be getting the 3DS at the beginning to 2011 as Reggie Fils-Aime has indicated it is entirely possible that the Japanese market could get the 3DS early as it has received every iteration of the DS before the West.
As for the PSP-4000, Sony have repeatedly refused to comment on the posssibility that a new iteration of the PSP is due to be announced.
Rumours are, whether it is the PSP-4000 or the PSP 2 that Sony will anounce a new generation of handheld at either Gamescom in Cologne or the Tokyo Games Show later this year.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey