Japanese retailer lists 3DS and PSP-4000 for 2010
Japanese retailer Geo has optimistically posted entries for Nintendo's 3DS and a fourth generation of PSP for arrival this year.
Whilst it is almost certain that the West will be getting the 3DS at the beginning to 2011 as Reggie Fils-Aime has indicated it is entirely possible that the Japanese market could get the 3DS early as it has received every iteration of the DS before the West.
As for the PSP-4000, Sony have repeatedly refused to comment on the posssibility that a new iteration of the PSP is due to be announced.
Rumours are, whether it is the PSP-4000 or the PSP 2 that Sony will anounce a new generation of handheld at either Gamescom in Cologne or the Tokyo Games Show later this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3