More PS2 HD remakes in the works
After the success of the God of War collection, Sony has announced plans to give more PS2 classics an HD touch-up.
Sony Worldwide Studios' Shuhei Yoshida confirmed in a recent interview that they will be bringing other popular PS2 titles to the PS3 in their own Blu-Ray HD collections with Sony already announcing the Sly Cooper collection.
Yoshida said: "Santa Monica Studios had the brilliant idea to upgrade and improve God of War for PS3 with the God of War Collection that we released last year. There were a lot of positive reactions from consumers in doing that, and now we get a lot of suggestions for types of packs they'd like to see. So we are looking to continue to do these HD conversions."
In positive news of fans of the work of Fumito Ueda. An entry for the Team ICO Collection has surfaced on Amazon France claiming that the game will release in June of next year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer