More PS2 HD remakes in the works
After the success of the God of War collection, Sony has announced plans to give more PS2 classics an HD touch-up.
Sony Worldwide Studios' Shuhei Yoshida confirmed in a recent interview that they will be bringing other popular PS2 titles to the PS3 in their own Blu-Ray HD collections with Sony already announcing the Sly Cooper collection.
Yoshida said: "Santa Monica Studios had the brilliant idea to upgrade and improve God of War for PS3 with the God of War Collection that we released last year. There were a lot of positive reactions from consumers in doing that, and now we get a lot of suggestions for types of packs they'd like to see. So we are looking to continue to do these HD conversions."
In positive news of fans of the work of Fumito Ueda. An entry for the Team ICO Collection has surfaced on Amazon France claiming that the game will release in June of next year.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015