More PS2 HD remakes in the works
After the success of the God of War collection, Sony has announced plans to give more PS2 classics an HD touch-up.
Sony Worldwide Studios' Shuhei Yoshida confirmed in a recent interview that they will be bringing other popular PS2 titles to the PS3 in their own Blu-Ray HD collections with Sony already announcing the Sly Cooper collection.
Yoshida said: "Santa Monica Studios had the brilliant idea to upgrade and improve God of War for PS3 with the God of War Collection that we released last year. There were a lot of positive reactions from consumers in doing that, and now we get a lot of suggestions for types of packs they'd like to see. So we are looking to continue to do these HD conversions."
In positive news of fans of the work of Fumito Ueda. An entry for the Team ICO Collection has surfaced on Amazon France claiming that the game will release in June of next year.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey