More PS2 HD remakes in the works
After the success of the God of War collection, Sony has announced plans to give more PS2 classics an HD touch-up.
Sony Worldwide Studios' Shuhei Yoshida confirmed in a recent interview that they will be bringing other popular PS2 titles to the PS3 in their own Blu-Ray HD collections with Sony already announcing the Sly Cooper collection.
Yoshida said: "Santa Monica Studios had the brilliant idea to upgrade and improve God of War for PS3 with the God of War Collection that we released last year. There were a lot of positive reactions from consumers in doing that, and now we get a lot of suggestions for types of packs they'd like to see. So we are looking to continue to do these HD conversions."
In positive news of fans of the work of Fumito Ueda. An entry for the Team ICO Collection has surfaced on Amazon France claiming that the game will release in June of next year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny