More PS2 HD remakes in the works
After the success of the God of War collection, Sony has announced plans to give more PS2 classics an HD touch-up.
Sony Worldwide Studios' Shuhei Yoshida confirmed in a recent interview that they will be bringing other popular PS2 titles to the PS3 in their own Blu-Ray HD collections with Sony already announcing the Sly Cooper collection.
Yoshida said: "Santa Monica Studios had the brilliant idea to upgrade and improve God of War for PS3 with the God of War Collection that we released last year. There were a lot of positive reactions from consumers in doing that, and now we get a lot of suggestions for types of packs they'd like to see. So we are looking to continue to do these HD conversions."
In positive news of fans of the work of Fumito Ueda. An entry for the Team ICO Collection has surfaced on Amazon France claiming that the game will release in June of next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3