Molyneux: Little difference between Move and the Wii
Peter Molyneux has expressed 'concern' that there seems to be little difference between Sony's PlayStation Move controller and the Wii.
In an interview with UGO, Molyneux says that he finds it hard to tell the difference between the two control systems.
Molyneux explained: "I find it hard in my mind to differentiate between the Sony Move and the Wii. They seem very similar in their scope. I know Sony and Nintendo would argue that they are different, but they kind of seem the same."
Naturally he compares both to Kinect adding: "They enable certain sorts of experiences, and they are analogous to Kinect. And this is not me talking as a Microsoft employee, this is me talking as a designer, but I have to take my hat off to Microsoft. Because they really did go one step beyond what they needed to do. It would be very easy for them to have created something like the Wii, but instead they did go that extra mile and they said, "No, we're going to make that huge step." I think the real benefits are going to be shown in the next wave of titles that come out."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto