Molyneux: Little difference between Move and the Wii
Peter Molyneux has expressed 'concern' that there seems to be little difference between Sony's PlayStation Move controller and the Wii.
In an interview with UGO, Molyneux says that he finds it hard to tell the difference between the two control systems.
Molyneux explained: "I find it hard in my mind to differentiate between the Sony Move and the Wii. They seem very similar in their scope. I know Sony and Nintendo would argue that they are different, but they kind of seem the same."
Naturally he compares both to Kinect adding: "They enable certain sorts of experiences, and they are analogous to Kinect. And this is not me talking as a Microsoft employee, this is me talking as a designer, but I have to take my hat off to Microsoft. Because they really did go one step beyond what they needed to do. It would be very easy for them to have created something like the Wii, but instead they did go that extra mile and they said, "No, we're going to make that huge step." I think the real benefits are going to be shown in the next wave of titles that come out."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One