Molyneux: Little difference between Move and the Wii
Peter Molyneux has expressed 'concern' that there seems to be little difference between Sony's PlayStation Move controller and the Wii.
In an interview with UGO, Molyneux says that he finds it hard to tell the difference between the two control systems.
Molyneux explained: "I find it hard in my mind to differentiate between the Sony Move and the Wii. They seem very similar in their scope. I know Sony and Nintendo would argue that they are different, but they kind of seem the same."
Naturally he compares both to Kinect adding: "They enable certain sorts of experiences, and they are analogous to Kinect. And this is not me talking as a Microsoft employee, this is me talking as a designer, but I have to take my hat off to Microsoft. Because they really did go one step beyond what they needed to do. It would be very easy for them to have created something like the Wii, but instead they did go that extra mile and they said, "No, we're going to make that huge step." I think the real benefits are going to be shown in the next wave of titles that come out."
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave