Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster gets a release date
Square Enix has announced a release date for their high definition remastered compilation of Final Fantasy X and X-2
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster will include the additional content from FFX: Eternal Calm and FFX-2: Last Mission, content that was previously only available with the international versions of the original games.
There's also a limited edition version which features exclusive packaging featuring concept art of Tidus and Yuna. Anyone who pre-orders will get a free upgrade to the limited edition and a concept art book package.
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster will be released on PS3 on March the 18th in North America and March 21st in the UK and Europe. Details of the PS Vita version will be released at a later date.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3