Castlevania: Harmony of Despair may appear on PSN
Konami's Koji 'IGA' Igarashi has been elaborating of Konami's plans for Castlevania: Harmony of Despair.
Igarashi-san told Destructoid at this year's E3 that Harmony of Despair may not be restricted to Xbox Live Arcade.
With the help of a translator IGA said apologetically: "Right now I'm focusing on Xbox LIVE Arcade. But there might be a possibility with that. I hope this one sells, and then we can think about PSN."
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair will hit Xbox Live Arcade later this summer.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan