Crackdown 2 demo can be played indefinitely
Gamers enjoying the Crackdown 2 demo now have a way to circumvent the 30-minute play time restriction.
According to GameFAQs forum user, Machspeed 2, there is a way to freeze the countdown clock so that players can enjoy the demo for as long as they want.
The user stumbled on the glitch after a brief lapse of internet connectivity occurred whilst loading up the game.
Apparently, quickly disabling and re-enabling your internet connection (either by unplugging the ethernet cable and reinserting it or turning the router on an off quickly) as you press A to deploy your Agent should freeze the game clock as long as you cancel the Xbox Live warning dialogue box.
This also works for multiplayer games provided that you set up you game to allow drop-ins. Just avoid rooftop and street race missions as they will automatically end the game session.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes