iPad shifts 3 million units
Apple has announced that their 'magical' tablet has reached the 3 million-unit mark in worldwide sales.
The device reached this impressive milestone after being on sale for just 80 days in the US and 27 days in the UK.
Apple figurehead, Steve Jobs said: "People are loving iPad as it becomes a part of their daily lives. We're working hard to get this magical product into the hands of even more people around the world, including those in nine more countries next month."
Already there are 11,000 Apps available for the iPad on the App Store.
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives