Valve: No Move or 3D in Portal 2
After announcing that they would be bringing Steam to the PS3 with Portal 2 ,Valve has stated that they won't be including support for 3D or Move with the game.
Valve told CVG today that they are not planning on including the features at the moment.
A Valve spokesman said: "We don't have any plans for [Move or 3D support] in this game right now."
The PS3 still has one up on the Xbox 360 so far as it is the only console version that will include the full functionality of Steamworks.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny