Valve: No Move or 3D in Portal 2
After announcing that they would be bringing Steam to the PS3 with Portal 2 ,Valve has stated that they won't be including support for 3D or Move with the game.
Valve told CVG today that they are not planning on including the features at the moment.
A Valve spokesman said: "We don't have any plans for [Move or 3D support] in this game right now."
The PS3 still has one up on the Xbox 360 so far as it is the only console version that will include the full functionality of Steamworks.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3