Valve: No Move or 3D in Portal 2
After announcing that they would be bringing Steam to the PS3 with Portal 2 ,Valve has stated that they won't be including support for 3D or Move with the game.
Valve told CVG today that they are not planning on including the features at the moment.
A Valve spokesman said: "We don't have any plans for [Move or 3D support] in this game right now."
The PS3 still has one up on the Xbox 360 so far as it is the only console version that will include the full functionality of Steamworks.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year