Valve: No Move or 3D in Portal 2
After announcing that they would be bringing Steam to the PS3 with Portal 2 ,Valve has stated that they won't be including support for 3D or Move with the game.
Valve told CVG today that they are not planning on including the features at the moment.
A Valve spokesman said: "We don't have any plans for [Move or 3D support] in this game right now."
The PS3 still has one up on the Xbox 360 so far as it is the only console version that will include the full functionality of Steamworks.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer