Valve: No Move or 3D in Portal 2
After announcing that they would be bringing Steam to the PS3 with Portal 2 ,Valve has stated that they won't be including support for 3D or Move with the game.
Valve told CVG today that they are not planning on including the features at the moment.
A Valve spokesman said: "We don't have any plans for [Move or 3D support] in this game right now."
The PS3 still has one up on the Xbox 360 so far as it is the only console version that will include the full functionality of Steamworks.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey