Heavy Rain Chronicles DLC shelved for now
It seems that Quantic Dream has put work on the DLC for Heavy Rain on indefinite hold.
According to reports in Game Informer, Guillame de Fondaumiere has said that work on the Move version of Heavy Rain has meant that the DLC has been placed on the back burner.
The first episode, The Taxidermist, has already been released but the focus on modifying the game for Move has placed a question mark over the second episode.
Whether or not the DLC would resurface after the Move version of Heavy Rain launches de Fondaumiere wouldn't say.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer