Heavy Rain Chronicles DLC shelved for now
It seems that Quantic Dream has put work on the DLC for Heavy Rain on indefinite hold.
According to reports in Game Informer, Guillame de Fondaumiere has said that work on the Move version of Heavy Rain has meant that the DLC has been placed on the back burner.
The first episode, The Taxidermist, has already been released but the focus on modifying the game for Move has placed a question mark over the second episode.
Whether or not the DLC would resurface after the Move version of Heavy Rain launches de Fondaumiere wouldn't say.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below