Heavy Rain Chronicles DLC shelved for now
It seems that Quantic Dream has put work on the DLC for Heavy Rain on indefinite hold.
According to reports in Game Informer, Guillame de Fondaumiere has said that work on the Move version of Heavy Rain has meant that the DLC has been placed on the back burner.
The first episode, The Taxidermist, has already been released but the focus on modifying the game for Move has placed a question mark over the second episode.
Whether or not the DLC would resurface after the Move version of Heavy Rain launches de Fondaumiere wouldn't say.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter