Heavy Rain Chronicles DLC shelved for now
It seems that Quantic Dream has put work on the DLC for Heavy Rain on indefinite hold.
According to reports in Game Informer, Guillame de Fondaumiere has said that work on the Move version of Heavy Rain has meant that the DLC has been placed on the back burner.
The first episode, The Taxidermist, has already been released but the focus on modifying the game for Move has placed a question mark over the second episode.
Whether or not the DLC would resurface after the Move version of Heavy Rain launches de Fondaumiere wouldn't say.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue