Heavy Rain Chronicles DLC shelved for now
It seems that Quantic Dream has put work on the DLC for Heavy Rain on indefinite hold.
According to reports in Game Informer, Guillame de Fondaumiere has said that work on the Move version of Heavy Rain has meant that the DLC has been placed on the back burner.
The first episode, The Taxidermist, has already been released but the focus on modifying the game for Move has placed a question mark over the second episode.
Whether or not the DLC would resurface after the Move version of Heavy Rain launches de Fondaumiere wouldn't say.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year