Sonic Adventure not widescreen on XBLA and PSN
News from last week's E3 seems to indicate that Sonic Adventure will be restricted to a 4:3 aspect ration on PSN and XBLA.
A conversation between Joystiq and SEGA's reps at their E3 booth uncovered that they had problems adapting the code for Sonic Adventure so that the game would run in widescreen.
This problem was seemingly insurmountable and as a result the game will remain in a standard 4:3 aspect ration when it releases in the autumn.
That said, the game still looks great even after 10 years.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May