Sonic Adventure not widescreen on XBLA and PSN
News from last week's E3 seems to indicate that Sonic Adventure will be restricted to a 4:3 aspect ration on PSN and XBLA.
A conversation between Joystiq and SEGA's reps at their E3 booth uncovered that they had problems adapting the code for Sonic Adventure so that the game would run in widescreen.
This problem was seemingly insurmountable and as a result the game will remain in a standard 4:3 aspect ration when it releases in the autumn.
That said, the game still looks great even after 10 years.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch