Sonic Adventure not widescreen on XBLA and PSN
News from last week's E3 seems to indicate that Sonic Adventure will be restricted to a 4:3 aspect ration on PSN and XBLA.
A conversation between Joystiq and SEGA's reps at their E3 booth uncovered that they had problems adapting the code for Sonic Adventure so that the game would run in widescreen.
This problem was seemingly insurmountable and as a result the game will remain in a standard 4:3 aspect ration when it releases in the autumn.
That said, the game still looks great even after 10 years.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3