Sonic Adventure not widescreen on XBLA and PSN
News from last week's E3 seems to indicate that Sonic Adventure will be restricted to a 4:3 aspect ration on PSN and XBLA.
A conversation between Joystiq and SEGA's reps at their E3 booth uncovered that they had problems adapting the code for Sonic Adventure so that the game would run in widescreen.
This problem was seemingly insurmountable and as a result the game will remain in a standard 4:3 aspect ration when it releases in the autumn.
That said, the game still looks great even after 10 years.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave