Motion control optional in Child of Eden
Tetsuya Mitzuguchi's latest title, which was Ubisoft's jaw-dropping opening broadside at their press conference at this year's E3, will also be compatible with the standard controllers.
Whilst the demonstration of Child of Eden was conducted using Kinect the game will also be available on PS3 with PS Move support as Eurogamer were told by Tetsuya Mitzuguchi in their demonstration session.
There was no sign of the Move enabled PS3 version of the game at E3 however.
Child of Eden is essentially the sprirtual successor of Rez follows a Darwinia-style storyline with players clearing viruses out of internet archives through a dynamic, musically-influenced shooter environment.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date