Motion control optional in Child of Eden
Tetsuya Mitzuguchi's latest title, which was Ubisoft's jaw-dropping opening broadside at their press conference at this year's E3, will also be compatible with the standard controllers.
Whilst the demonstration of Child of Eden was conducted using Kinect the game will also be available on PS3 with PS Move support as Eurogamer were told by Tetsuya Mitzuguchi in their demonstration session.
There was no sign of the Move enabled PS3 version of the game at E3 however.
Child of Eden is essentially the sprirtual successor of Rez follows a Darwinia-style storyline with players clearing viruses out of internet archives through a dynamic, musically-influenced shooter environment.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III