Motion control optional in Child of Eden
Tetsuya Mitzuguchi's latest title, which was Ubisoft's jaw-dropping opening broadside at their press conference at this year's E3, will also be compatible with the standard controllers.
Whilst the demonstration of Child of Eden was conducted using Kinect the game will also be available on PS3 with PS Move support as Eurogamer were told by Tetsuya Mitzuguchi in their demonstration session.
There was no sign of the Move enabled PS3 version of the game at E3 however.
Child of Eden is essentially the sprirtual successor of Rez follows a Darwinia-style storyline with players clearing viruses out of internet archives through a dynamic, musically-influenced shooter environment.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light