Motion control optional in Child of Eden
Tetsuya Mitzuguchi's latest title, which was Ubisoft's jaw-dropping opening broadside at their press conference at this year's E3, will also be compatible with the standard controllers.
Whilst the demonstration of Child of Eden was conducted using Kinect the game will also be available on PS3 with PS Move support as Eurogamer were told by Tetsuya Mitzuguchi in their demonstration session.
There was no sign of the Move enabled PS3 version of the game at E3 however.
Child of Eden is essentially the sprirtual successor of Rez follows a Darwinia-style storyline with players clearing viruses out of internet archives through a dynamic, musically-influenced shooter environment.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny