Motion control optional in Child of Eden
Tetsuya Mitzuguchi's latest title, which was Ubisoft's jaw-dropping opening broadside at their press conference at this year's E3, will also be compatible with the standard controllers.
Whilst the demonstration of Child of Eden was conducted using Kinect the game will also be available on PS3 with PS Move support as Eurogamer were told by Tetsuya Mitzuguchi in their demonstration session.
There was no sign of the Move enabled PS3 version of the game at E3 however.
Child of Eden is essentially the sprirtual successor of Rez follows a Darwinia-style storyline with players clearing viruses out of internet archives through a dynamic, musically-influenced shooter environment.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone