New Porsche 918 exclusive to NFS: Hot Pursuit
Criterion has been making some announcements on Twitter about their new Need for Speed game which was revealed at E3.
One Tweet said that Hot Pursuit will be the only game to feature the new Porsche 918 Spyder. The car, which was unveiled in Geneva in March, is a hybrid supercar that does 200 mph.
NFS: Hot Pursuit will be four times the size of Burnout Paradise's Paradise City. The game features over 100 miles of open road spread out on a map area of ten and a half square miles said an earlier message.
They also confirmed that the new NFS title will also be 3D-enabled on PS3 and PC.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO