New Porsche 918 exclusive to NFS: Hot Pursuit
Criterion has been making some announcements on Twitter about their new Need for Speed game which was revealed at E3.
One Tweet said that Hot Pursuit will be the only game to feature the new Porsche 918 Spyder. The car, which was unveiled in Geneva in March, is a hybrid supercar that does 200 mph.
NFS: Hot Pursuit will be four times the size of Burnout Paradise's Paradise City. The game features over 100 miles of open road spread out on a map area of ten and a half square miles said an earlier message.
They also confirmed that the new NFS title will also be 3D-enabled on PS3 and PC.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone