New Porsche 918 exclusive to NFS: Hot Pursuit
Criterion has been making some announcements on Twitter about their new Need for Speed game which was revealed at E3.
One Tweet said that Hot Pursuit will be the only game to feature the new Porsche 918 Spyder. The car, which was unveiled in Geneva in March, is a hybrid supercar that does 200 mph.
NFS: Hot Pursuit will be four times the size of Burnout Paradise's Paradise City. The game features over 100 miles of open road spread out on a map area of ten and a half square miles said an earlier message.
They also confirmed that the new NFS title will also be 3D-enabled on PS3 and PC.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto