New Porsche 918 exclusive to NFS: Hot Pursuit
Criterion has been making some announcements on Twitter about their new Need for Speed game which was revealed at E3.
One Tweet said that Hot Pursuit will be the only game to feature the new Porsche 918 Spyder. The car, which was unveiled in Geneva in March, is a hybrid supercar that does 200 mph.
NFS: Hot Pursuit will be four times the size of Burnout Paradise's Paradise City. The game features over 100 miles of open road spread out on a map area of ten and a half square miles said an earlier message.
They also confirmed that the new NFS title will also be 3D-enabled on PS3 and PC.
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3