New Porsche 918 exclusive to NFS: Hot Pursuit
Criterion has been making some announcements on Twitter about their new Need for Speed game which was revealed at E3.
One Tweet said that Hot Pursuit will be the only game to feature the new Porsche 918 Spyder. The car, which was unveiled in Geneva in March, is a hybrid supercar that does 200 mph.
NFS: Hot Pursuit will be four times the size of Burnout Paradise's Paradise City. The game features over 100 miles of open road spread out on a map area of ten and a half square miles said an earlier message.
They also confirmed that the new NFS title will also be 3D-enabled on PS3 and PC.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free