SOCOM 4 very simple with Move
The E3 demo of SOCOM 4 that Sony are showing off at their booth demonstrates just how easy the game will be to control using Move.
With the Move control scheme for SOCOM 4 is a blindingly simple point and shoot affair using the subcontroller for movement. Using the targetting reticle players with Move can easily use weapons, call in air strikes and command the four-man squad to provide support.
The control system is very reminiscent of the control system Retro Studios employed in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It does seem to take great advantage of the accuracy advantage that Move has over the Wii.
Zipper Interactive's Mark Rogers recorded a video demo which is now available on the PlayStation blog giving those unable to make it to E3 a flavour of how SOCOM 4 will play with Move.
SOCOM 4 will also employ a traditional Dualshock 3 control system.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year