SOCOM 4 very simple with Move
The E3 demo of SOCOM 4 that Sony are showing off at their booth demonstrates just how easy the game will be to control using Move.
With the Move control scheme for SOCOM 4 is a blindingly simple point and shoot affair using the subcontroller for movement. Using the targetting reticle players with Move can easily use weapons, call in air strikes and command the four-man squad to provide support.
The control system is very reminiscent of the control system Retro Studios employed in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It does seem to take great advantage of the accuracy advantage that Move has over the Wii.
Zipper Interactive's Mark Rogers recorded a video demo which is now available on the PlayStation blog giving those unable to make it to E3 a flavour of how SOCOM 4 will play with Move.
SOCOM 4 will also employ a traditional Dualshock 3 control system.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year