SOCOM 4 very simple with Move
The E3 demo of SOCOM 4 that Sony are showing off at their booth demonstrates just how easy the game will be to control using Move.
With the Move control scheme for SOCOM 4 is a blindingly simple point and shoot affair using the subcontroller for movement. Using the targetting reticle players with Move can easily use weapons, call in air strikes and command the four-man squad to provide support.
The control system is very reminiscent of the control system Retro Studios employed in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It does seem to take great advantage of the accuracy advantage that Move has over the Wii.
Zipper Interactive's Mark Rogers recorded a video demo which is now available on the PlayStation blog giving those unable to make it to E3 a flavour of how SOCOM 4 will play with Move.
SOCOM 4 will also employ a traditional Dualshock 3 control system.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer