SOCOM 4 very simple with Move
The E3 demo of SOCOM 4 that Sony are showing off at their booth demonstrates just how easy the game will be to control using Move.
With the Move control scheme for SOCOM 4 is a blindingly simple point and shoot affair using the subcontroller for movement. Using the targetting reticle players with Move can easily use weapons, call in air strikes and command the four-man squad to provide support.
The control system is very reminiscent of the control system Retro Studios employed in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It does seem to take great advantage of the accuracy advantage that Move has over the Wii.
Zipper Interactive's Mark Rogers recorded a video demo which is now available on the PlayStation blog giving those unable to make it to E3 a flavour of how SOCOM 4 will play with Move.
SOCOM 4 will also employ a traditional Dualshock 3 control system.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat