Up to 24 Dreamcast games coming to PSN and XBLA
SEGA has confirmed that there are plenty more Dreamcast classic titles on the way after Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi make their apperances.
Mike Hayes, president of SEGA West, told CVG of their plans for the Dreamcast back catalogue behind the scenes at E3.
Hayes said:"We hope to have somewhere between 18 to 24. Around that."
He was a bit more cagey on the possibility of Saturn titles coming to download adding:"We don't have any more plans than Dreamcast at the moment. You're talking about things like Saturn etc? No, we're focusing on Dreamcast. There's a significant catalogue there."
"With Dreamcast, we want to refocus people on that particular console," Hayes continued. "We want to make it more of a campaign... Confusing it by putting other [systems] in, we decided probably wouldn't be the right thing. And obviously the Dreamcast was huge for the fans."
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date