Up to 24 Dreamcast games coming to PSN and XBLA
SEGA has confirmed that there are plenty more Dreamcast classic titles on the way after Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi make their apperances.
Mike Hayes, president of SEGA West, told CVG of their plans for the Dreamcast back catalogue behind the scenes at E3.
Hayes said:"We hope to have somewhere between 18 to 24. Around that."
He was a bit more cagey on the possibility of Saturn titles coming to download adding:"We don't have any more plans than Dreamcast at the moment. You're talking about things like Saturn etc? No, we're focusing on Dreamcast. There's a significant catalogue there."
"With Dreamcast, we want to refocus people on that particular console," Hayes continued. "We want to make it more of a campaign... Confusing it by putting other [systems] in, we decided probably wouldn't be the right thing. And obviously the Dreamcast was huge for the fans."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer