Up to 24 Dreamcast games coming to PSN and XBLA
SEGA has confirmed that there are plenty more Dreamcast classic titles on the way after Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi make their apperances.
Mike Hayes, president of SEGA West, told CVG of their plans for the Dreamcast back catalogue behind the scenes at E3.
Hayes said:"We hope to have somewhere between 18 to 24. Around that."
He was a bit more cagey on the possibility of Saturn titles coming to download adding:"We don't have any more plans than Dreamcast at the moment. You're talking about things like Saturn etc? No, we're focusing on Dreamcast. There's a significant catalogue there."
"With Dreamcast, we want to refocus people on that particular console," Hayes continued. "We want to make it more of a campaign... Confusing it by putting other [systems] in, we decided probably wouldn't be the right thing. And obviously the Dreamcast was huge for the fans."
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today