Gran Turismo 5 details surface from E3
Some solid details of the racing game that everyone has been waiting for have emerged at E3.
That's right, Gran Turismo 5's car count has risen to over 1000 with 70 variations of more than 20 tracks to race them around.
The game features official racing modes from NASCAR, World Rally Championship, Super GT and more.
They is also a multitude of multiplayer modes from 2 player split-screen to 16-player online racing modes and lobbies supporting up to 32 players.
Players can also breathe a sigh of relief as the career mode will be making a return after being absent from Gran Turismo on the PSP.
Owners of Gran Turismo PSP and Prologue also have the ability to import their garages straight to Gran Turismo 5.
Photo Mode, Photo Album and Online Replay Album modes allow players to capture and share their greatest moments with their friends online. Player can also create custom soundtracks to their driving experiences using the music stored on their PS3 HDDs.
Finally, Gran Tursimo TV gives players access to an online catalogue of HD and SD motorsport programmes via PSN and export the content to GT PSP museum if they have Gran Turismo PSP.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year