Gran Turismo 5 details surface from E3
Some solid details of the racing game that everyone has been waiting for have emerged at E3.
That's right, Gran Turismo 5's car count has risen to over 1000 with 70 variations of more than 20 tracks to race them around.
The game features official racing modes from NASCAR, World Rally Championship, Super GT and more.
They is also a multitude of multiplayer modes from 2 player split-screen to 16-player online racing modes and lobbies supporting up to 32 players.
Players can also breathe a sigh of relief as the career mode will be making a return after being absent from Gran Turismo on the PSP.
Owners of Gran Turismo PSP and Prologue also have the ability to import their garages straight to Gran Turismo 5.
Photo Mode, Photo Album and Online Replay Album modes allow players to capture and share their greatest moments with their friends online. Player can also create custom soundtracks to their driving experiences using the music stored on their PS3 HDDs.
Finally, Gran Tursimo TV gives players access to an online catalogue of HD and SD motorsport programmes via PSN and export the content to GT PSP museum if they have Gran Turismo PSP.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date