Gran Turismo 5 details surface from E3
Some solid details of the racing game that everyone has been waiting for have emerged at E3.
That's right, Gran Turismo 5's car count has risen to over 1000 with 70 variations of more than 20 tracks to race them around.
The game features official racing modes from NASCAR, World Rally Championship, Super GT and more.
They is also a multitude of multiplayer modes from 2 player split-screen to 16-player online racing modes and lobbies supporting up to 32 players.
Players can also breathe a sigh of relief as the career mode will be making a return after being absent from Gran Turismo on the PSP.
Owners of Gran Turismo PSP and Prologue also have the ability to import their garages straight to Gran Turismo 5.
Photo Mode, Photo Album and Online Replay Album modes allow players to capture and share their greatest moments with their friends online. Player can also create custom soundtracks to their driving experiences using the music stored on their PS3 HDDs.
Finally, Gran Tursimo TV gives players access to an online catalogue of HD and SD motorsport programmes via PSN and export the content to GT PSP museum if they have Gran Turismo PSP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3