Gran Turismo 5 details surface from E3
Some solid details of the racing game that everyone has been waiting for have emerged at E3.
That's right, Gran Turismo 5's car count has risen to over 1000 with 70 variations of more than 20 tracks to race them around.
The game features official racing modes from NASCAR, World Rally Championship, Super GT and more.
They is also a multitude of multiplayer modes from 2 player split-screen to 16-player online racing modes and lobbies supporting up to 32 players.
Players can also breathe a sigh of relief as the career mode will be making a return after being absent from Gran Turismo on the PSP.
Owners of Gran Turismo PSP and Prologue also have the ability to import their garages straight to Gran Turismo 5.
Photo Mode, Photo Album and Online Replay Album modes allow players to capture and share their greatest moments with their friends online. Player can also create custom soundtracks to their driving experiences using the music stored on their PS3 HDDs.
Finally, Gran Tursimo TV gives players access to an online catalogue of HD and SD motorsport programmes via PSN and export the content to GT PSP museum if they have Gran Turismo PSP.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell