Kojima hands MGS: Rising to Shigenobu Matsuyama
It was announced earlier this week when Hideo Kojima revealed Metal Gear Solid: Rising at Microsoft's press conference that he is no longer the game's producer.
Kojima has stepped back into a supervisory role and allowed Shigenobu Matsuyama to take over as the game's producer.
The MGS creator has distanced himself from MGS: RIsing to concentrate on his top secret HD console project which he teased earlier this year.
Minesh Kimura has been promoted to the directing role and he and Matsuyama presented Metal Gear Solid: Rising to the media at Konami's press conference yesterday.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One