Kojima hands MGS: Rising to Shigenobu Matsuyama
It was announced earlier this week when Hideo Kojima revealed Metal Gear Solid: Rising at Microsoft's press conference that he is no longer the game's producer.
Kojima has stepped back into a supervisory role and allowed Shigenobu Matsuyama to take over as the game's producer.
The MGS creator has distanced himself from MGS: RIsing to concentrate on his top secret HD console project which he teased earlier this year.
Minesh Kimura has been promoted to the directing role and he and Matsuyama presented Metal Gear Solid: Rising to the media at Konami's press conference yesterday.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone