Kojima hands MGS: Rising to Shigenobu Matsuyama
It was announced earlier this week when Hideo Kojima revealed Metal Gear Solid: Rising at Microsoft's press conference that he is no longer the game's producer.
Kojima has stepped back into a supervisory role and allowed Shigenobu Matsuyama to take over as the game's producer.
The MGS creator has distanced himself from MGS: RIsing to concentrate on his top secret HD console project which he teased earlier this year.
Minesh Kimura has been promoted to the directing role and he and Matsuyama presented Metal Gear Solid: Rising to the media at Konami's press conference yesterday.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3