Kojima hands MGS: Rising to Shigenobu Matsuyama
It was announced earlier this week when Hideo Kojima revealed Metal Gear Solid: Rising at Microsoft's press conference that he is no longer the game's producer.
Kojima has stepped back into a supervisory role and allowed Shigenobu Matsuyama to take over as the game's producer.
The MGS creator has distanced himself from MGS: RIsing to concentrate on his top secret HD console project which he teased earlier this year.
Minesh Kimura has been promoted to the directing role and he and Matsuyama presented Metal Gear Solid: Rising to the media at Konami's press conference yesterday.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto