Kojima hands MGS: Rising to Shigenobu Matsuyama
It was announced earlier this week when Hideo Kojima revealed Metal Gear Solid: Rising at Microsoft's press conference that he is no longer the game's producer.
Kojima has stepped back into a supervisory role and allowed Shigenobu Matsuyama to take over as the game's producer.
The MGS creator has distanced himself from MGS: RIsing to concentrate on his top secret HD console project which he teased earlier this year.
Minesh Kimura has been promoted to the directing role and he and Matsuyama presented Metal Gear Solid: Rising to the media at Konami's press conference yesterday.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer