PlayStation Plus launches in the next two weeks
Sony has announced that their premium PSN service revealed at their E3 press conference earlier this week will launch by the end of the month.
PlayStation Plus will launch on June 29th which is less than two weeks away.
The service comes along with Sony's latest PS3 firmware update, version 3.40.
PlayStation Plus will cost 39.99 GBP for 12 months and 11.99 GBP for 90 days.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave