PlayStation Plus launches in the next two weeks
Sony has announced that their premium PSN service revealed at their E3 press conference earlier this week will launch by the end of the month.
PlayStation Plus will launch on June 29th which is less than two weeks away.
The service comes along with Sony's latest PS3 firmware update, version 3.40.
PlayStation Plus will cost 39.99 GBP for 12 months and 11.99 GBP for 90 days.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3