Vanquish boosts off in October
SEGA has announced a release window for Platinum Games latest title, Vanquish.
The brainchild of Resident Evil creator, Shinji Mikami, Vanquish will storm the high street this October.
The E3 footage of Vanquish shows the game to be crammed with Platinum's trademark frenetic action gameplay they made so famous with the high-scoring Bayonetta.
Vanquish does depart from Bayonetta, by moving to a more Gears of War-style third-person shooter placing humanity's fate in the hands of the player.
The game follows Sam Gideon, an elite agent kitted out with a cutting-edge suit of armour, as he attempts to infiltrate a space station armed with a weapon that has the potential to destroy the human race.
The action uses a combination of shooting from cover and martial arts, sometimes in zero-gravity, as Gideon wades through a horde of robotic enemies to save the planet.
Vanquish will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes