Valkyria 2 and Phantasy Star 2 out on PSP in autumn
SEGA has been detailing a few of their big releases at this year's E3.
Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 are two of SEGA's contributions to the 70 title strong PSP release slate in 2010 and have both been announced for Western release this autumn.
Valkyria Chronicles 2 is the PSP-only sequel to the PS3 strategy hit Valkyria Chronicles.
It builds on the success of the PS3 title with a revamped BLiTZ control system which allows an overhead view when moving to make tactical positioning easier coupled with the third person view for shooting and using items.
The game includes 30 new battlefield maps over 10 new environments as well as putting 30 new units at players' disposal to help them complete the 200+ missions in the game.
The new title also brings multiplayer to the series adding up-to four-player co-op and versus modes.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year