Valkyria 2 and Phantasy Star 2 out on PSP in autumn
SEGA has been detailing a few of their big releases at this year's E3.
Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 are two of SEGA's contributions to the 70 title strong PSP release slate in 2010 and have both been announced for Western release this autumn.
Valkyria Chronicles 2 is the PSP-only sequel to the PS3 strategy hit Valkyria Chronicles.
It builds on the success of the PS3 title with a revamped BLiTZ control system which allows an overhead view when moving to make tactical positioning easier coupled with the third person view for shooting and using items.
The game includes 30 new battlefield maps over 10 new environments as well as putting 30 new units at players' disposal to help them complete the 200+ missions in the game.
The new title also brings multiplayer to the series adding up-to four-player co-op and versus modes.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto