Valkyria 2 and Phantasy Star 2 out on PSP in autumn
SEGA has been detailing a few of their big releases at this year's E3.
Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 are two of SEGA's contributions to the 70 title strong PSP release slate in 2010 and have both been announced for Western release this autumn.
Valkyria Chronicles 2 is the PSP-only sequel to the PS3 strategy hit Valkyria Chronicles.
It builds on the success of the PS3 title with a revamped BLiTZ control system which allows an overhead view when moving to make tactical positioning easier coupled with the third person view for shooting and using items.
The game includes 30 new battlefield maps over 10 new environments as well as putting 30 new units at players' disposal to help them complete the 200+ missions in the game.
The new title also brings multiplayer to the series adding up-to four-player co-op and versus modes.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching