Valkyria 2 and Phantasy Star 2 out on PSP in autumn
SEGA has been detailing a few of their big releases at this year's E3.
Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 are two of SEGA's contributions to the 70 title strong PSP release slate in 2010 and have both been announced for Western release this autumn.
Valkyria Chronicles 2 is the PSP-only sequel to the PS3 strategy hit Valkyria Chronicles.
It builds on the success of the PS3 title with a revamped BLiTZ control system which allows an overhead view when moving to make tactical positioning easier coupled with the third person view for shooting and using items.
The game includes 30 new battlefield maps over 10 new environments as well as putting 30 new units at players' disposal to help them complete the 200+ missions in the game.
The new title also brings multiplayer to the series adding up-to four-player co-op and versus modes.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update