Valkyria 2 and Phantasy Star 2 out on PSP in autumn
SEGA has been detailing a few of their big releases at this year's E3.
Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 are two of SEGA's contributions to the 70 title strong PSP release slate in 2010 and have both been announced for Western release this autumn.
Valkyria Chronicles 2 is the PSP-only sequel to the PS3 strategy hit Valkyria Chronicles.
It builds on the success of the PS3 title with a revamped BLiTZ control system which allows an overhead view when moving to make tactical positioning easier coupled with the third person view for shooting and using items.
The game includes 30 new battlefield maps over 10 new environments as well as putting 30 new units at players' disposal to help them complete the 200+ missions in the game.
The new title also brings multiplayer to the series adding up-to four-player co-op and versus modes.
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart