Brink slips into next year
Bethesda's PR representatives at E3 have confirmed that Brink will be delayed until 2011.
Splash Damage's first console shooter was due out at the end of the summer but now looks like it will be released at the beginning of next year at the very earliest.
This is a very ambitious project that has had impressive showings in France and currently at E3. Hopefully the delay will ensure that Brink fulfills its awesome potential.
Brink is in development for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title