Brink slips into next year
Bethesda's PR representatives at E3 have confirmed that Brink will be delayed until 2011.
Splash Damage's first console shooter was due out at the end of the summer but now looks like it will be released at the beginning of next year at the very earliest.
This is a very ambitious project that has had impressive showings in France and currently at E3. Hopefully the delay will ensure that Brink fulfills its awesome potential.
Brink is in development for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year