Brink slips into next year
Bethesda's PR representatives at E3 have confirmed that Brink will be delayed until 2011.
Splash Damage's first console shooter was due out at the end of the summer but now looks like it will be released at the beginning of next year at the very earliest.
This is a very ambitious project that has had impressive showings in France and currently at E3. Hopefully the delay will ensure that Brink fulfills its awesome potential.
Brink is in development for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III