Brink slips into next year
Bethesda's PR representatives at E3 have confirmed that Brink will be delayed until 2011.
Splash Damage's first console shooter was due out at the end of the summer but now looks like it will be released at the beginning of next year at the very earliest.
This is a very ambitious project that has had impressive showings in France and currently at E3. Hopefully the delay will ensure that Brink fulfills its awesome potential.
Brink is in development for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free