Brink slips into next year
Bethesda's PR representatives at E3 have confirmed that Brink will be delayed until 2011.
Splash Damage's first console shooter was due out at the end of the summer but now looks like it will be released at the beginning of next year at the very earliest.
This is a very ambitious project that has had impressive showings in France and currently at E3. Hopefully the delay will ensure that Brink fulfills its awesome potential.
Brink is in development for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer