Castlevania: Lords of Shadow shooting for autumn release
Konami and Mercury Steam have announced a release window for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow at Konami's E3 press conference. The game is due to hit stores this autumn.
In a video voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart among others, Konami revealed the gameplay of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow to the world.
According to Dave Cox the game's director, Mercury Stream has been hard at work ensuring that Lords of Shadow will stay true to the Castlevania series whilst creating an experience unlike any other game in the series.
Cox promises big steps forward for the series as Castlevania: Lords of Shadow takes the series into the thrid dimension.
The visuals are absolutely stunning and show off just how breath-taking the game will be when it is released.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan