Castlevania: Lords of Shadow shooting for autumn release
Konami and Mercury Steam have announced a release window for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow at Konami's E3 press conference. The game is due to hit stores this autumn.
In a video voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart among others, Konami revealed the gameplay of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow to the world.
According to Dave Cox the game's director, Mercury Stream has been hard at work ensuring that Lords of Shadow will stay true to the Castlevania series whilst creating an experience unlike any other game in the series.
Cox promises big steps forward for the series as Castlevania: Lords of Shadow takes the series into the thrid dimension.
The visuals are absolutely stunning and show off just how breath-taking the game will be when it is released.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America