Castlevania: Lords of Shadow shooting for autumn release
Konami and Mercury Steam have announced a release window for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow at Konami's E3 press conference. The game is due to hit stores this autumn.
In a video voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart among others, Konami revealed the gameplay of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow to the world.
According to Dave Cox the game's director, Mercury Stream has been hard at work ensuring that Lords of Shadow will stay true to the Castlevania series whilst creating an experience unlike any other game in the series.
Cox promises big steps forward for the series as Castlevania: Lords of Shadow takes the series into the thrid dimension.
The visuals are absolutely stunning and show off just how breath-taking the game will be when it is released.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent