Castlevania: Lords of Shadow shooting for autumn release
Konami and Mercury Steam have announced a release window for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow at Konami's E3 press conference. The game is due to hit stores this autumn.
In a video voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart among others, Konami revealed the gameplay of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow to the world.
According to Dave Cox the game's director, Mercury Stream has been hard at work ensuring that Lords of Shadow will stay true to the Castlevania series whilst creating an experience unlike any other game in the series.
Cox promises big steps forward for the series as Castlevania: Lords of Shadow takes the series into the thrid dimension.
The visuals are absolutely stunning and show off just how breath-taking the game will be when it is released.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto