Castlevania: Lords of Shadow shooting for autumn release
Konami and Mercury Steam have announced a release window for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow at Konami's E3 press conference. The game is due to hit stores this autumn.
In a video voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart among others, Konami revealed the gameplay of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow to the world.
According to Dave Cox the game's director, Mercury Stream has been hard at work ensuring that Lords of Shadow will stay true to the Castlevania series whilst creating an experience unlike any other game in the series.
Cox promises big steps forward for the series as Castlevania: Lords of Shadow takes the series into the thrid dimension.
The visuals are absolutely stunning and show off just how breath-taking the game will be when it is released.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update