Castlevania: Harmony of Despair confirmed
The rumours of a multiplayer Castlevania coming to XBLA have been confirmed by Konami today at their E3 show.
Harmony of Despair is the first Castlevania game to feature multiplayer and will be playable either co-operatively or in head-to-head survival mode.
It will also feature the exploration style of gameplay that has made the Castlevania series so popular. Now the individual rooms are linked so that enemies will nwo follow players from room to room.
There will be five playable characters initially and more players and stages will be available if the game takes off.
Harmony of Despair is also the 2D visual pinnacle of the series. The dot art used in the game was created with over 10 million dots making it the most detailed 2D Castlevania game ever.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes