Castlevania: Harmony of Despair confirmed
The rumours of a multiplayer Castlevania coming to XBLA have been confirmed by Konami today at their E3 show.
Harmony of Despair is the first Castlevania game to feature multiplayer and will be playable either co-operatively or in head-to-head survival mode.
It will also feature the exploration style of gameplay that has made the Castlevania series so popular. Now the individual rooms are linked so that enemies will nwo follow players from room to room.
There will be five playable characters initially and more players and stages will be available if the game takes off.
Harmony of Despair is also the 2D visual pinnacle of the series. The dot art used in the game was created with over 10 million dots making it the most detailed 2D Castlevania game ever.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone