Castlevania: Harmony of Despair confirmed
The rumours of a multiplayer Castlevania coming to XBLA have been confirmed by Konami today at their E3 show.
Harmony of Despair is the first Castlevania game to feature multiplayer and will be playable either co-operatively or in head-to-head survival mode.
It will also feature the exploration style of gameplay that has made the Castlevania series so popular. Now the individual rooms are linked so that enemies will nwo follow players from room to room.
There will be five playable characters initially and more players and stages will be available if the game takes off.
Harmony of Despair is also the 2D visual pinnacle of the series. The dot art used in the game was created with over 10 million dots making it the most detailed 2D Castlevania game ever.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition