Castlevania: Harmony of Despair confirmed
The rumours of a multiplayer Castlevania coming to XBLA have been confirmed by Konami today at their E3 show.
Harmony of Despair is the first Castlevania game to feature multiplayer and will be playable either co-operatively or in head-to-head survival mode.
It will also feature the exploration style of gameplay that has made the Castlevania series so popular. Now the individual rooms are linked so that enemies will nwo follow players from room to room.
There will be five playable characters initially and more players and stages will be available if the game takes off.
Harmony of Despair is also the 2D visual pinnacle of the series. The dot art used in the game was created with over 10 million dots making it the most detailed 2D Castlevania game ever.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side