Castlevania: Harmony of Despair confirmed
The rumours of a multiplayer Castlevania coming to XBLA have been confirmed by Konami today at their E3 show.
Harmony of Despair is the first Castlevania game to feature multiplayer and will be playable either co-operatively or in head-to-head survival mode.
It will also feature the exploration style of gameplay that has made the Castlevania series so popular. Now the individual rooms are linked so that enemies will nwo follow players from room to room.
There will be five playable characters initially and more players and stages will be available if the game takes off.
Harmony of Despair is also the 2D visual pinnacle of the series. The dot art used in the game was created with over 10 million dots making it the most detailed 2D Castlevania game ever.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One