MGS: Rising gives Raiden a back story
At Konami's press conference, Kojima Productions revealed a bit more about the game's storyline.
The story is set between MGS 2 and MGS 4 and will explain how Raiden became the stealthy ninja cyborg he is when we see him in MGS 4.
The game will focus on making Raiden cooler in the eyes of MGS fans.
MGS: Rising will also work on making the sword a fearsome weapon again.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too