MGS: Rising gives Raiden a back story
At Konami's press conference, Kojima Productions revealed a bit more about the game's storyline.
The story is set between MGS 2 and MGS 4 and will explain how Raiden became the stealthy ninja cyborg he is when we see him in MGS 4.
The game will focus on making Raiden cooler in the eyes of MGS fans.
MGS: Rising will also work on making the sword a fearsome weapon again.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III