MGS: Rising gives Raiden a back story
At Konami's press conference, Kojima Productions revealed a bit more about the game's storyline.
The story is set between MGS 2 and MGS 4 and will explain how Raiden became the stealthy ninja cyborg he is when we see him in MGS 4.
The game will focus on making Raiden cooler in the eyes of MGS fans.
MGS: Rising will also work on making the sword a fearsome weapon again.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date