MGS: Rising gives Raiden a back story
At Konami's press conference, Kojima Productions revealed a bit more about the game's storyline.
The story is set between MGS 2 and MGS 4 and will explain how Raiden became the stealthy ninja cyborg he is when we see him in MGS 4.
The game will focus on making Raiden cooler in the eyes of MGS fans.
MGS: Rising will also work on making the sword a fearsome weapon again.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft