MGS: Rising gives Raiden a back story
At Konami's press conference, Kojima Productions revealed a bit more about the game's storyline.
The story is set between MGS 2 and MGS 4 and will explain how Raiden became the stealthy ninja cyborg he is when we see him in MGS 4.
The game will focus on making Raiden cooler in the eyes of MGS fans.
MGS: Rising will also work on making the sword a fearsome weapon again.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules