Stealth faster in MGS: Rising
Kojima Productions has been explaining the stealth dynamic in MGS: Rising.
By the time MGS 4 came around Solid Snake was positively arthritic and so the stealth dynamic was still very slow and flat.
Because Raiden is faster and more agile than the aging Snake the stealth action has evolved from the almost pensionable stealth dynamic featured in MGS 4.
Raiden's agilty will also add verticality to the action allowing him to get much closer to enemies and make the most of his sword.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3