Stealth faster in MGS: Rising
Kojima Productions has been explaining the stealth dynamic in MGS: Rising.
By the time MGS 4 came around Solid Snake was positively arthritic and so the stealth dynamic was still very slow and flat.
Because Raiden is faster and more agile than the aging Snake the stealth action has evolved from the almost pensionable stealth dynamic featured in MGS 4.
Raiden's agilty will also add verticality to the action allowing him to get much closer to enemies and make the most of his sword.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold