Stealth faster in MGS: Rising
Kojima Productions has been explaining the stealth dynamic in MGS: Rising.
By the time MGS 4 came around Solid Snake was positively arthritic and so the stealth dynamic was still very slow and flat.
Because Raiden is faster and more agile than the aging Snake the stealth action has evolved from the almost pensionable stealth dynamic featured in MGS 4.
Raiden's agilty will also add verticality to the action allowing him to get much closer to enemies and make the most of his sword.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey