Stealth faster in MGS: Rising
Kojima Productions has been explaining the stealth dynamic in MGS: Rising.
By the time MGS 4 came around Solid Snake was positively arthritic and so the stealth dynamic was still very slow and flat.
Because Raiden is faster and more agile than the aging Snake the stealth action has evolved from the almost pensionable stealth dynamic featured in MGS 4.
Raiden's agilty will also add verticality to the action allowing him to get much closer to enemies and make the most of his sword.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III