Stealth faster in MGS: Rising
Kojima Productions has been explaining the stealth dynamic in MGS: Rising.
By the time MGS 4 came around Solid Snake was positively arthritic and so the stealth dynamic was still very slow and flat.
Because Raiden is faster and more agile than the aging Snake the stealth action has evolved from the almost pensionable stealth dynamic featured in MGS 4.
Raiden's agilty will also add verticality to the action allowing him to get much closer to enemies and make the most of his sword.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO