Konami reveals Neverdead
One of the more interesting surprises to come out of the Konami press conference is a new title from Rebellion called Neverdead.
Konami's Shinta Nojiri has been staying in Oxford to produce the game alongside Rebellion.
Neverdead looks a bit like Devil May Cry with one interesting twist, the hero Bryce is constantly getting dismembered but never dies.
Other than the dismemeberment Konami didn't reveal much about the title although it was promised to arrive in "the not too distant future."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year