Konami reveals Neverdead
One of the more interesting surprises to come out of the Konami press conference is a new title from Rebellion called Neverdead.
Konami's Shinta Nojiri has been staying in Oxford to produce the game alongside Rebellion.
Neverdead looks a bit like Devil May Cry with one interesting twist, the hero Bryce is constantly getting dismembered but never dies.
Other than the dismemeberment Konami didn't reveal much about the title although it was promised to arrive in "the not too distant future."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3