Konami reveals Neverdead
One of the more interesting surprises to come out of the Konami press conference is a new title from Rebellion called Neverdead.
Konami's Shinta Nojiri has been staying in Oxford to produce the game alongside Rebellion.
Neverdead looks a bit like Devil May Cry with one interesting twist, the hero Bryce is constantly getting dismembered but never dies.
Other than the dismemeberment Konami didn't reveal much about the title although it was promised to arrive in "the not too distant future."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO