Konami reveals Neverdead
One of the more interesting surprises to come out of the Konami press conference is a new title from Rebellion called Neverdead.
Konami's Shinta Nojiri has been staying in Oxford to produce the game alongside Rebellion.
Neverdead looks a bit like Devil May Cry with one interesting twist, the hero Bryce is constantly getting dismembered but never dies.
Other than the dismemeberment Konami didn't reveal much about the title although it was promised to arrive in "the not too distant future."
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 boxart appears online
- 4A Games boss speaks of sorrow as the studio relocates from Ukraine to Malta
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One