Konami reveals Neverdead
One of the more interesting surprises to come out of the Konami press conference is a new title from Rebellion called Neverdead.
Konami's Shinta Nojiri has been staying in Oxford to produce the game alongside Rebellion.
Neverdead looks a bit like Devil May Cry with one interesting twist, the hero Bryce is constantly getting dismembered but never dies.
Other than the dismemeberment Konami didn't reveal much about the title although it was promised to arrive in "the not too distant future."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III