Silent Hill returns next year
Konami has unveiled the next Silent Hill game for Xbox 360 and PS3 due out next year.
Konami promises to return in the next game to what makes the game so special - namely ditching all the bad stuff from Homecoming and stepping back to the kind of naked storytelling and atmosphere building seen in the original titles and Wii title Shattered Memories.
The gameplay footage shows a very dynamic use of the torch in the new game not dissimilar to that of Alan Wake but also in a style very similar to Silent Hill fans.
They also announced that Dan Licht, the composer of the music for Dexter has created the music for the new Silent Hill title.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III