Silent Hill returns next year
Konami has unveiled the next Silent Hill game for Xbox 360 and PS3 due out next year.
Konami promises to return in the next game to what makes the game so special - namely ditching all the bad stuff from Homecoming and stepping back to the kind of naked storytelling and atmosphere building seen in the original titles and Wii title Shattered Memories.
The gameplay footage shows a very dynamic use of the torch in the new game not dissimilar to that of Alan Wake but also in a style very similar to Silent Hill fans.
They also announced that Dan Licht, the composer of the music for Dexter has created the music for the new Silent Hill title.
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way