Silent Hill returns next year
Konami has unveiled the next Silent Hill game for Xbox 360 and PS3 due out next year.
Konami promises to return in the next game to what makes the game so special - namely ditching all the bad stuff from Homecoming and stepping back to the kind of naked storytelling and atmosphere building seen in the original titles and Wii title Shattered Memories.
The gameplay footage shows a very dynamic use of the torch in the new game not dissimilar to that of Alan Wake but also in a style very similar to Silent Hill fans.
They also announced that Dan Licht, the composer of the music for Dexter has created the music for the new Silent Hill title.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year