Silent Hill returns next year
Konami has unveiled the next Silent Hill game for Xbox 360 and PS3 due out next year.
Konami promises to return in the next game to what makes the game so special - namely ditching all the bad stuff from Homecoming and stepping back to the kind of naked storytelling and atmosphere building seen in the original titles and Wii title Shattered Memories.
The gameplay footage shows a very dynamic use of the torch in the new game not dissimilar to that of Alan Wake but also in a style very similar to Silent Hill fans.
They also announced that Dan Licht, the composer of the music for Dexter has created the music for the new Silent Hill title.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update