Lost in Shadow announced for Wii
The most curious title unveiled at the Konami press conference is Lost in Shadow exclusively on the Wii.
As the name would imply, Lost in Shadow is a game about light and shadow.
The main character in the game is a little boy's shadow that has been separated for his owner an he must quest to find his way back to his rightful place beside the young boy.
The game dynamic relies heavily on light and uses it to create interesting puzzles to solve in a platform environment.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer