Lost in Shadow announced for Wii
The most curious title unveiled at the Konami press conference is Lost in Shadow exclusively on the Wii.
As the name would imply, Lost in Shadow is a game about light and shadow.
The main character in the game is a little boy's shadow that has been separated for his owner an he must quest to find his way back to his rightful place beside the young boy.
The game dynamic relies heavily on light and uses it to create interesting puzzles to solve in a platform environment.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny