Lost in Shadow announced for Wii
The most curious title unveiled at the Konami press conference is Lost in Shadow exclusively on the Wii.
As the name would imply, Lost in Shadow is a game about light and shadow.
The main character in the game is a little boy's shadow that has been separated for his owner an he must quest to find his way back to his rightful place beside the young boy.
The game dynamic relies heavily on light and uses it to create interesting puzzles to solve in a platform environment.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan