Lost in Shadow announced for Wii
The most curious title unveiled at the Konami press conference is Lost in Shadow exclusively on the Wii.
As the name would imply, Lost in Shadow is a game about light and shadow.
The main character in the game is a little boy's shadow that has been separated for his owner an he must quest to find his way back to his rightful place beside the young boy.
The game dynamic relies heavily on light and uses it to create interesting puzzles to solve in a platform environment.
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities