Lost in Shadow announced for Wii
The most curious title unveiled at the Konami press conference is Lost in Shadow exclusively on the Wii.
As the name would imply, Lost in Shadow is a game about light and shadow.
The main character in the game is a little boy's shadow that has been separated for his owner an he must quest to find his way back to his rightful place beside the young boy.
The game dynamic relies heavily on light and uses it to create interesting puzzles to solve in a platform environment.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today