ThatGameCompany unveils Journey
ThatGameCompany have announced their third title for PSN called Journey.
Journey is a more serious experience that will see the developer's first experimentation with multiplayer.
In Journey players will be invited to travel across an exotic landscape filled with relics of a lost civilisation, flying or gliding, alone or with a stranger, re-shaping the experience as they go.
As Jenova Chen indicated at the GDC in San Francisco earlier this year, Journey will not be out until early next year.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet