THQ announces a hefty WWE line-up
THQ has announced a potent line-up of WWE titles form the floor of E3 2010.
The line-up unsurprisingly includes WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 and the WWE Legends of Wrestlemania follow-up, WWE Allstars.
The most curious entry in the line-up is WWE Smackdown vs. Raw Online.
WWE Online is destined for Korea now but it could mark an interesting shift in the life of the franchise.
THQ's Danny Wilson explains: "Through our new direct eight-year agreement and invaluable partnership with WWE, the opportunities to bring the brands ever-changing content and vibrant WWE Superstar personalities to life in the videogame world are more promising than ever. Our E3 lineup of WWE products has exceptional potential, reaching core and casual audiences with a definitive simulation-based experience, fun, fast-paced and larger than life action through our newest brand extension, as well as an innovative new way to embrace WWE through our free-to-play online initiatives for the Korean market."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey