THQ announces a hefty WWE line-up
THQ has announced a potent line-up of WWE titles form the floor of E3 2010.
The line-up unsurprisingly includes WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 and the WWE Legends of Wrestlemania follow-up, WWE Allstars.
The most curious entry in the line-up is WWE Smackdown vs. Raw Online.
WWE Online is destined for Korea now but it could mark an interesting shift in the life of the franchise.
THQ's Danny Wilson explains: "Through our new direct eight-year agreement and invaluable partnership with WWE, the opportunities to bring the brands ever-changing content and vibrant WWE Superstar personalities to life in the videogame world are more promising than ever. Our E3 lineup of WWE products has exceptional potential, reaching core and casual audiences with a definitive simulation-based experience, fun, fast-paced and larger than life action through our newest brand extension, as well as an innovative new way to embrace WWE through our free-to-play online initiatives for the Korean market."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3