THQ announces a hefty WWE line-up
THQ has announced a potent line-up of WWE titles form the floor of E3 2010.
The line-up unsurprisingly includes WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 and the WWE Legends of Wrestlemania follow-up, WWE Allstars.
The most curious entry in the line-up is WWE Smackdown vs. Raw Online.
WWE Online is destined for Korea now but it could mark an interesting shift in the life of the franchise.
THQ's Danny Wilson explains: "Through our new direct eight-year agreement and invaluable partnership with WWE, the opportunities to bring the brands ever-changing content and vibrant WWE Superstar personalities to life in the videogame world are more promising than ever. Our E3 lineup of WWE products has exceptional potential, reaching core and casual audiences with a definitive simulation-based experience, fun, fast-paced and larger than life action through our newest brand extension, as well as an innovative new way to embrace WWE through our free-to-play online initiatives for the Korean market."
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi