THQ announces a hefty WWE line-up
THQ has announced a potent line-up of WWE titles form the floor of E3 2010.
The line-up unsurprisingly includes WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 and the WWE Legends of Wrestlemania follow-up, WWE Allstars.
The most curious entry in the line-up is WWE Smackdown vs. Raw Online.
WWE Online is destined for Korea now but it could mark an interesting shift in the life of the franchise.
THQ's Danny Wilson explains: "Through our new direct eight-year agreement and invaluable partnership with WWE, the opportunities to bring the brands ever-changing content and vibrant WWE Superstar personalities to life in the videogame world are more promising than ever. Our E3 lineup of WWE products has exceptional potential, reaching core and casual audiences with a definitive simulation-based experience, fun, fast-paced and larger than life action through our newest brand extension, as well as an innovative new way to embrace WWE through our free-to-play online initiatives for the Korean market."
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold