Ubisoft bring out the big guns for the 3DS
Ubisoft has announced an incredible line-up of releases for Nintendo's new 3D handheld.
Ubisoft will bring four of their biggest franchises to the 3DS, including an exclusive Driver title subtitled Renegade and Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy - which follows Ezio on a trip in search of Masayaf the home of Altair and the Assassins.
The most exciting announcement is that Sam Fisher will make an appearance in 3D with a remake of the Xbox, PS2 and PC hit Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
The firm are also bringing Ghost Recon to 3DS with a title called Lead the Ghosts.
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World