Ubisoft bring out the big guns for the 3DS
Ubisoft has announced an incredible line-up of releases for Nintendo's new 3D handheld.
Ubisoft will bring four of their biggest franchises to the 3DS, including an exclusive Driver title subtitled Renegade and Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy - which follows Ezio on a trip in search of Masayaf the home of Altair and the Assassins.
The most exciting announcement is that Sam Fisher will make an appearance in 3D with a remake of the Xbox, PS2 and PC hit Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
The firm are also bringing Ghost Recon to 3DS with a title called Lead the Ghosts.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave