Ubisoft bring out the big guns for the 3DS
Ubisoft has announced an incredible line-up of releases for Nintendo's new 3D handheld.
Ubisoft will bring four of their biggest franchises to the 3DS, including an exclusive Driver title subtitled Renegade and Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy - which follows Ezio on a trip in search of Masayaf the home of Altair and the Assassins.
The most exciting announcement is that Sam Fisher will make an appearance in 3D with a remake of the Xbox, PS2 and PC hit Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
The firm are also bringing Ghost Recon to 3DS with a title called Lead the Ghosts.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer