Ubisoft bring out the big guns for the 3DS
Ubisoft has announced an incredible line-up of releases for Nintendo's new 3D handheld.
Ubisoft will bring four of their biggest franchises to the 3DS, including an exclusive Driver title subtitled Renegade and Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy - which follows Ezio on a trip in search of Masayaf the home of Altair and the Assassins.
The most exciting announcement is that Sam Fisher will make an appearance in 3D with a remake of the Xbox, PS2 and PC hit Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
The firm are also bringing Ghost Recon to 3DS with a title called Lead the Ghosts.
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones