THQ teases WH40K titles at E3
THQ has shown off a teaser trailer for Warhammer 40,000 Dark Millenium Online, their Games Workshop inspired futuristic answer to World of Warcraft.
They have also shown the first footage of Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine, a third person shooter, putting all the power of the Emperor's finest warriors in the hands of the player.
The Warhammer 40K MMO is in development at Darksiders studio Vigil Games and it claims to redefine the MMORPG genre with its brutal universe and stunning visuals. Warhammer 40K Space Marine is in development at Relic and will be the studio's first non-RTS title.
THQ also promises that this game will be the most intimate and vicsceral experience of the Warhammer 40K universe yet.
The most impressive thing about the trailers is that they are both made up of gameplay footage.
The E3 footage of both titles are just teasers, however, with THQ promising to show off more information at Gamescom this August.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year