THQ teases WH40K titles at E3
THQ has shown off a teaser trailer for Warhammer 40,000 Dark Millenium Online, their Games Workshop inspired futuristic answer to World of Warcraft.
They have also shown the first footage of Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine, a third person shooter, putting all the power of the Emperor's finest warriors in the hands of the player.
The Warhammer 40K MMO is in development at Darksiders studio Vigil Games and it claims to redefine the MMORPG genre with its brutal universe and stunning visuals. Warhammer 40K Space Marine is in development at Relic and will be the studio's first non-RTS title.
THQ also promises that this game will be the most intimate and vicsceral experience of the Warhammer 40K universe yet.
The most impressive thing about the trailers is that they are both made up of gameplay footage.
The E3 footage of both titles are just teasers, however, with THQ promising to show off more information at Gamescom this August.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May