THQ teases WH40K titles at E3
THQ has shown off a teaser trailer for Warhammer 40,000 Dark Millenium Online, their Games Workshop inspired futuristic answer to World of Warcraft.
They have also shown the first footage of Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine, a third person shooter, putting all the power of the Emperor's finest warriors in the hands of the player.
The Warhammer 40K MMO is in development at Darksiders studio Vigil Games and it claims to redefine the MMORPG genre with its brutal universe and stunning visuals. Warhammer 40K Space Marine is in development at Relic and will be the studio's first non-RTS title.
THQ also promises that this game will be the most intimate and vicsceral experience of the Warhammer 40K universe yet.
The most impressive thing about the trailers is that they are both made up of gameplay footage.
The E3 footage of both titles are just teasers, however, with THQ promising to show off more information at Gamescom this August.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year