THQ teases WH40K titles at E3
THQ has shown off a teaser trailer for Warhammer 40,000 Dark Millenium Online, their Games Workshop inspired futuristic answer to World of Warcraft.
They have also shown the first footage of Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine, a third person shooter, putting all the power of the Emperor's finest warriors in the hands of the player.
The Warhammer 40K MMO is in development at Darksiders studio Vigil Games and it claims to redefine the MMORPG genre with its brutal universe and stunning visuals. Warhammer 40K Space Marine is in development at Relic and will be the studio's first non-RTS title.
THQ also promises that this game will be the most intimate and vicsceral experience of the Warhammer 40K universe yet.
The most impressive thing about the trailers is that they are both made up of gameplay footage.
The E3 footage of both titles are just teasers, however, with THQ promising to show off more information at Gamescom this August.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today