Square Enix unveil Kingdom Hearts 3D
After hints in Nintendo's E3 press conference, Square Enix has officially revealed Kingdom Hearts 3D for the 3DS.
This is the second Kingdom Hearts title to appear at this year's E3 with Square Enix also showing off Kindgdom Hearts Re:coded at their booth on the show floor.
Earlier this year series creator Tetsuya Nomura said that there would be two Kingdom Hearts titles released over the next year or so before they would be talking about Kingdom Hearts 3.
With Kingdom Hearts 3D and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded now out in the open Kingdom Hearts 3 is hopefully on the cards soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side