Square Enix unveil Kingdom Hearts 3D
After hints in Nintendo's E3 press conference, Square Enix has officially revealed Kingdom Hearts 3D for the 3DS.
This is the second Kingdom Hearts title to appear at this year's E3 with Square Enix also showing off Kindgdom Hearts Re:coded at their booth on the show floor.
Earlier this year series creator Tetsuya Nomura said that there would be two Kingdom Hearts titles released over the next year or so before they would be talking about Kingdom Hearts 3.
With Kingdom Hearts 3D and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded now out in the open Kingdom Hearts 3 is hopefully on the cards soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer