Mindjack gets an E3 reveal
Square Enix and Feelplus have unveiled their latest venture, the action shooter Mindjack, at E3.
Mindjack is set in 2031 in a world where players can hack in to other people's minds and control them. Players tack on the role of a member of a rogue agency seeking to uncover the mystery behind the mind-jacking technology and save humanity.
The game can pe played solo but the single player mode can be merged seamlessly with co-op multiplayer to create a unique experience.
Mindjack is being shown off at the Square Enix booth at E3 until Friday.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year