Mindjack gets an E3 reveal
Square Enix and Feelplus have unveiled their latest venture, the action shooter Mindjack, at E3.
Mindjack is set in 2031 in a world where players can hack in to other people's minds and control them. Players tack on the role of a member of a rogue agency seeking to uncover the mystery behind the mind-jacking technology and save humanity.
The game can pe played solo but the single player mode can be merged seamlessly with co-op multiplayer to create a unique experience.
Mindjack is being shown off at the Square Enix booth at E3 until Friday.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive