Mindjack gets an E3 reveal
Square Enix and Feelplus have unveiled their latest venture, the action shooter Mindjack, at E3.
Mindjack is set in 2031 in a world where players can hack in to other people's minds and control them. Players tack on the role of a member of a rogue agency seeking to uncover the mystery behind the mind-jacking technology and save humanity.
The game can pe played solo but the single player mode can be merged seamlessly with co-op multiplayer to create a unique experience.
Mindjack is being shown off at the Square Enix booth at E3 until Friday.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch