Mindjack gets an E3 reveal
Square Enix and Feelplus have unveiled their latest venture, the action shooter Mindjack, at E3.
Mindjack is set in 2031 in a world where players can hack in to other people's minds and control them. Players tack on the role of a member of a rogue agency seeking to uncover the mystery behind the mind-jacking technology and save humanity.
The game can pe played solo but the single player mode can be merged seamlessly with co-op multiplayer to create a unique experience.
Mindjack is being shown off at the Square Enix booth at E3 until Friday.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access