Mindjack gets an E3 reveal
Square Enix and Feelplus have unveiled their latest venture, the action shooter Mindjack, at E3.
Mindjack is set in 2031 in a world where players can hack in to other people's minds and control them. Players tack on the role of a member of a rogue agency seeking to uncover the mystery behind the mind-jacking technology and save humanity.
The game can pe played solo but the single player mode can be merged seamlessly with co-op multiplayer to create a unique experience.
Mindjack is being shown off at the Square Enix booth at E3 until Friday.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator