Proper to create DLC for Crackdown 2
Dundee developers Proper Games and Ruffian have announced a partnership that will see Proper producing paid downloadable content for Crackdown 2.
Proper's Paddy Sinclair alluded to their involvement when we spoke to him at last month's Game in Scotland.
Sinclair said: "We're getting to bypass a lot of what ground us down about AAA development. We're getting to do the fun bit. We're putting the same level of emphasis on quality that is part of the company ethos... Whilst it's an established franchise we hope that a certain amount of Proper will shine through."
Proper COO Chris Wright said of the announcement: "We are very excited and honoured to be working with Ruffian and Microsoft on Crackdown 2 PDLC, said Chris Wright, COO at Proper Games, The original game pushed the PDLC and set the benchmark for what is now expected. Our aim is to continue this tradition and deliver extra content that meets and exceeds the fans expectations."
Proper Games have a small but impressive back catalogue that includes XBLA and PSN titles like Flock! and the extremely capable Capcom remaster Final Fight Double Impact.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update