Proper to create DLC for Crackdown 2
Dundee developers Proper Games and Ruffian have announced a partnership that will see Proper producing paid downloadable content for Crackdown 2.
Proper's Paddy Sinclair alluded to their involvement when we spoke to him at last month's Game in Scotland.
Sinclair said: "We're getting to bypass a lot of what ground us down about AAA development. We're getting to do the fun bit. We're putting the same level of emphasis on quality that is part of the company ethos... Whilst it's an established franchise we hope that a certain amount of Proper will shine through."
Proper COO Chris Wright said of the announcement: "We are very excited and honoured to be working with Ruffian and Microsoft on Crackdown 2 PDLC, said Chris Wright, COO at Proper Games, The original game pushed the PDLC and set the benchmark for what is now expected. Our aim is to continue this tradition and deliver extra content that meets and exceeds the fans expectations."
Proper Games have a small but impressive back catalogue that includes XBLA and PSN titles like Flock! and the extremely capable Capcom remaster Final Fight Double Impact.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2