Namco announce five 3DS titles
Namco Bandai has unveiled five titles that they have in development for Nintendo's new 3DS.
Their big gun for the new 3D handheld is a new 3D Ridge Racer title which looks like it will be very interesting indeed.
In addition to Ridge Racer, PacMan and Galaga will appear in a title together.
The list was rounded off with new Gundam, DragonBall and Super Robot titles.
Namco Bandai's Shin Unozawa: "2010 will be remembered as the year that 3D technologies finally became available on a consumer level, a breakthrough that NAMCO BANDAI Games has anticipated with its significant research and investment in the field over recent years. We are convinced of the potential of the new stereogram technology on which the hardware is based, and we intend to make full use of it to provide fresh new experiences which continue to surprise and excite our customers in the way we have been doing for many years. We are looking forward to announcing more details in the near future.".
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year