Namco announce five 3DS titles
Namco Bandai has unveiled five titles that they have in development for Nintendo's new 3DS.
Their big gun for the new 3D handheld is a new 3D Ridge Racer title which looks like it will be very interesting indeed.
In addition to Ridge Racer, PacMan and Galaga will appear in a title together.
The list was rounded off with new Gundam, DragonBall and Super Robot titles.
Namco Bandai's Shin Unozawa: "2010 will be remembered as the year that 3D technologies finally became available on a consumer level, a breakthrough that NAMCO BANDAI Games has anticipated with its significant research and investment in the field over recent years. We are convinced of the potential of the new stereogram technology on which the hardware is based, and we intend to make full use of it to provide fresh new experiences which continue to surprise and excite our customers in the way we have been doing for many years. We are looking forward to announcing more details in the near future.".
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back