Namco announce five 3DS titles
Namco Bandai has unveiled five titles that they have in development for Nintendo's new 3DS.
Their big gun for the new 3D handheld is a new 3D Ridge Racer title which looks like it will be very interesting indeed.
In addition to Ridge Racer, PacMan and Galaga will appear in a title together.
The list was rounded off with new Gundam, DragonBall and Super Robot titles.
Namco Bandai's Shin Unozawa: "2010 will be remembered as the year that 3D technologies finally became available on a consumer level, a breakthrough that NAMCO BANDAI Games has anticipated with its significant research and investment in the field over recent years. We are convinced of the potential of the new stereogram technology on which the hardware is based, and we intend to make full use of it to provide fresh new experiences which continue to surprise and excite our customers in the way we have been doing for many years. We are looking forward to announcing more details in the near future.".
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi