Namco announce five 3DS titles
Namco Bandai has unveiled five titles that they have in development for Nintendo's new 3DS.
Their big gun for the new 3D handheld is a new 3D Ridge Racer title which looks like it will be very interesting indeed.
In addition to Ridge Racer, PacMan and Galaga will appear in a title together.
The list was rounded off with new Gundam, DragonBall and Super Robot titles.
Namco Bandai's Shin Unozawa: "2010 will be remembered as the year that 3D technologies finally became available on a consumer level, a breakthrough that NAMCO BANDAI Games has anticipated with its significant research and investment in the field over recent years. We are convinced of the potential of the new stereogram technology on which the hardware is based, and we intend to make full use of it to provide fresh new experiences which continue to surprise and excite our customers in the way we have been doing for many years. We are looking forward to announcing more details in the near future.".
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch