Namco announce five 3DS titles
Namco Bandai has unveiled five titles that they have in development for Nintendo's new 3DS.
Their big gun for the new 3D handheld is a new 3D Ridge Racer title which looks like it will be very interesting indeed.
In addition to Ridge Racer, PacMan and Galaga will appear in a title together.
The list was rounded off with new Gundam, DragonBall and Super Robot titles.
Namco Bandai's Shin Unozawa: "2010 will be remembered as the year that 3D technologies finally became available on a consumer level, a breakthrough that NAMCO BANDAI Games has anticipated with its significant research and investment in the field over recent years. We are convinced of the potential of the new stereogram technology on which the hardware is based, and we intend to make full use of it to provide fresh new experiences which continue to surprise and excite our customers in the way we have been doing for many years. We are looking forward to announcing more details in the near future.".
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network