CI Games snags two shooter veterans for their core dev team
CI Games has announced that they have hired two FPS veteran developers for their core team.
The first is former Rebellion man Steve Hart (left) whose most recent work includes the rather decent Sniper Elite V2. He joins CI Games as an executive producer.
The second is Paul Robinson (right) who takes on a role in the senior creative and design team. He has 20 years of experience in shooters ranging from Full Spectrum Warrior to Killzone 2 as well as having written several TV shows. He has also served in the US Marine Corp.
The two men will be working on CI Games' new WWII non-linear shooter Enemy Front which is due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2014.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like