CI Games snags two shooter veterans for their core dev team
CI Games has announced that they have hired two FPS veteran developers for their core team.
The first is former Rebellion man Steve Hart (left) whose most recent work includes the rather decent Sniper Elite V2. He joins CI Games as an executive producer.
The second is Paul Robinson (right) who takes on a role in the senior creative and design team. He has 20 years of experience in shooters ranging from Full Spectrum Warrior to Killzone 2 as well as having written several TV shows. He has also served in the US Marine Corp.
The two men will be working on CI Games' new WWII non-linear shooter Enemy Front which is due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2014.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year