CI Games snags two shooter veterans for their core dev team
CI Games has announced that they have hired two FPS veteran developers for their core team.
The first is former Rebellion man Steve Hart (left) whose most recent work includes the rather decent Sniper Elite V2. He joins CI Games as an executive producer.
The second is Paul Robinson (right) who takes on a role in the senior creative and design team. He has 20 years of experience in shooters ranging from Full Spectrum Warrior to Killzone 2 as well as having written several TV shows. He has also served in the US Marine Corp.
The two men will be working on CI Games' new WWII non-linear shooter Enemy Front which is due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2014.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One