CI Games snags two shooter veterans for their core dev team
CI Games has announced that they have hired two FPS veteran developers for their core team.
The first is former Rebellion man Steve Hart (left) whose most recent work includes the rather decent Sniper Elite V2. He joins CI Games as an executive producer.
The second is Paul Robinson (right) who takes on a role in the senior creative and design team. He has 20 years of experience in shooters ranging from Full Spectrum Warrior to Killzone 2 as well as having written several TV shows. He has also served in the US Marine Corp.
The two men will be working on CI Games' new WWII non-linear shooter Enemy Front which is due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2014.
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake