CI Games snags two shooter veterans for their core dev team
CI Games has announced that they have hired two FPS veteran developers for their core team.
The first is former Rebellion man Steve Hart (left) whose most recent work includes the rather decent Sniper Elite V2. He joins CI Games as an executive producer.
The second is Paul Robinson (right) who takes on a role in the senior creative and design team. He has 20 years of experience in shooters ranging from Full Spectrum Warrior to Killzone 2 as well as having written several TV shows. He has also served in the US Marine Corp.
The two men will be working on CI Games' new WWII non-linear shooter Enemy Front which is due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC some time in 2014.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014