Bungie teases the full competitive multiplayer experience for Destiny
Bungie has released a new trailer highlighting all of the modes that will be available in the competitive multiplayer elements of Destiny.
Over four and a half million players have already tried the Control mode in the Crucible which is similar to Battlefield's Conquest mode but on a smaller scale.
However, there is also Skirmish which is Fireteam deathmatch, Rumble which is pure deathmatch, Salvage which revolves around teams fighting to collect relics, Clash which is all-out team warfare and Combined Arms which is similar to Clash but focuses on taking out vehicles too.
There's also the Iron Hand which rewards good performance in the Crucible with rare weapons, armour and gear.
Destiny will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 globally on September the 9th except in Japan where it's a PlayStation exclusive.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold