Bungie teases the full competitive multiplayer experience for Destiny
Bungie has released a new trailer highlighting all of the modes that will be available in the competitive multiplayer elements of Destiny.
Over four and a half million players have already tried the Control mode in the Crucible which is similar to Battlefield's Conquest mode but on a smaller scale.
However, there is also Skirmish which is Fireteam deathmatch, Rumble which is pure deathmatch, Salvage which revolves around teams fighting to collect relics, Clash which is all-out team warfare and Combined Arms which is similar to Clash but focuses on taking out vehicles too.
There's also the Iron Hand which rewards good performance in the Crucible with rare weapons, armour and gear.
Destiny will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 globally on September the 9th except in Japan where it's a PlayStation exclusive.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year