Bungie teases the full competitive multiplayer experience for Destiny
Bungie has released a new trailer highlighting all of the modes that will be available in the competitive multiplayer elements of Destiny.
Over four and a half million players have already tried the Control mode in the Crucible which is similar to Battlefield's Conquest mode but on a smaller scale.
However, there is also Skirmish which is Fireteam deathmatch, Rumble which is pure deathmatch, Salvage which revolves around teams fighting to collect relics, Clash which is all-out team warfare and Combined Arms which is similar to Clash but focuses on taking out vehicles too.
There's also the Iron Hand which rewards good performance in the Crucible with rare weapons, armour and gear.
Destiny will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 globally on September the 9th except in Japan where it's a PlayStation exclusive.
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well