Bungie teases the full competitive multiplayer experience for Destiny
Bungie has released a new trailer highlighting all of the modes that will be available in the competitive multiplayer elements of Destiny.
Over four and a half million players have already tried the Control mode in the Crucible which is similar to Battlefield's Conquest mode but on a smaller scale.
However, there is also Skirmish which is Fireteam deathmatch, Rumble which is pure deathmatch, Salvage which revolves around teams fighting to collect relics, Clash which is all-out team warfare and Combined Arms which is similar to Clash but focuses on taking out vehicles too.
There's also the Iron Hand which rewards good performance in the Crucible with rare weapons, armour and gear.
Destiny will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 globally on September the 9th except in Japan where it's a PlayStation exclusive.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet