Bungie teases the full competitive multiplayer experience for Destiny
Bungie has released a new trailer highlighting all of the modes that will be available in the competitive multiplayer elements of Destiny.
Over four and a half million players have already tried the Control mode in the Crucible which is similar to Battlefield's Conquest mode but on a smaller scale.
However, there is also Skirmish which is Fireteam deathmatch, Rumble which is pure deathmatch, Salvage which revolves around teams fighting to collect relics, Clash which is all-out team warfare and Combined Arms which is similar to Clash but focuses on taking out vehicles too.
There's also the Iron Hand which rewards good performance in the Crucible with rare weapons, armour and gear.
Destiny will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 globally on September the 9th except in Japan where it's a PlayStation exclusive.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network