Payday devs Overkill working on a new The Walking Dead game
Payday developers Overkill have been charged with making a new shooty The Walking Dead game.
In keeping with Overkill's experience their new The Walking Dead game will be a co-op shooter with role-playing, survival horror and stealth elements.
The Walking Dead is in development as an independent title and Overkill is aiming for a release in 2016. The title was revealed in with a Q&A session over on the Steam Community.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching