Payday devs Overkill working on a new The Walking Dead game
Payday developers Overkill have been charged with making a new shooty The Walking Dead game.
In keeping with Overkill's experience their new The Walking Dead game will be a co-op shooter with role-playing, survival horror and stealth elements.
The Walking Dead is in development as an independent title and Overkill is aiming for a release in 2016. The title was revealed in with a Q&A session over on the Steam Community.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3