Payday devs Overkill working on a new The Walking Dead game
Payday developers Overkill have been charged with making a new shooty The Walking Dead game.
In keeping with Overkill's experience their new The Walking Dead game will be a co-op shooter with role-playing, survival horror and stealth elements.
The Walking Dead is in development as an independent title and Overkill is aiming for a release in 2016. The title was revealed in with a Q&A session over on the Steam Community.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims