Payday devs Overkill working on a new The Walking Dead game
Payday developers Overkill have been charged with making a new shooty The Walking Dead game.
In keeping with Overkill's experience their new The Walking Dead game will be a co-op shooter with role-playing, survival horror and stealth elements.
The Walking Dead is in development as an independent title and Overkill is aiming for a release in 2016. The title was revealed in with a Q&A session over on the Steam Community.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave