Payday devs Overkill working on a new The Walking Dead game
Payday developers Overkill have been charged with making a new shooty The Walking Dead game.
In keeping with Overkill's experience their new The Walking Dead game will be a co-op shooter with role-playing, survival horror and stealth elements.
The Walking Dead is in development as an independent title and Overkill is aiming for a release in 2016. The title was revealed in with a Q&A session over on the Steam Community.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer