Twisted Metal PS3 sequel surfaces
Sony's parting shot at this year's E3 was a bit of a cracker.
David Jaffe popped up to show off the next instalment in the Twisted Metal series.
The game has been beefed up with 16 player online multiplayer, two and four-player split-screen play and the addition of flying vehicles.
The game also ramps up the team play in Twisted Metal, showing off a game mode in which players compete to capture their opposing faction leaders and dragging them back to their base in Nuke mode. Capturing the opposing leader will charge up a nuclear missile that the players will have to protect on its journey to nuking the opposition base.
Twisted Metal will be available exclusively on PS3 and is due in 2011.
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed