Twisted Metal PS3 sequel surfaces
Sony's parting shot at this year's E3 was a bit of a cracker.
David Jaffe popped up to show off the next instalment in the Twisted Metal series.
The game has been beefed up with 16 player online multiplayer, two and four-player split-screen play and the addition of flying vehicles.
The game also ramps up the team play in Twisted Metal, showing off a game mode in which players compete to capture their opposing faction leaders and dragging them back to their base in Nuke mode. Capturing the opposing leader will charge up a nuclear missile that the players will have to protect on its journey to nuking the opposition base.
Twisted Metal will be available exclusively on PS3 and is due in 2011.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny