Twisted Metal PS3 sequel surfaces
Sony's parting shot at this year's E3 was a bit of a cracker.
David Jaffe popped up to show off the next instalment in the Twisted Metal series.
The game has been beefed up with 16 player online multiplayer, two and four-player split-screen play and the addition of flying vehicles.
The game also ramps up the team play in Twisted Metal, showing off a game mode in which players compete to capture their opposing faction leaders and dragging them back to their base in Nuke mode. Capturing the opposing leader will charge up a nuclear missile that the players will have to protect on its journey to nuking the opposition base.
Twisted Metal will be available exclusively on PS3 and is due in 2011.
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0