Twisted Metal PS3 sequel surfaces
Sony's parting shot at this year's E3 was a bit of a cracker.
David Jaffe popped up to show off the next instalment in the Twisted Metal series.
The game has been beefed up with 16 player online multiplayer, two and four-player split-screen play and the addition of flying vehicles.
The game also ramps up the team play in Twisted Metal, showing off a game mode in which players compete to capture their opposing faction leaders and dragging them back to their base in Nuke mode. Capturing the opposing leader will charge up a nuclear missile that the players will have to protect on its journey to nuking the opposition base.
Twisted Metal will be available exclusively on PS3 and is due in 2011.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May