Twisted Metal PS3 sequel surfaces
Sony's parting shot at this year's E3 was a bit of a cracker.
David Jaffe popped up to show off the next instalment in the Twisted Metal series.
The game has been beefed up with 16 player online multiplayer, two and four-player split-screen play and the addition of flying vehicles.
The game also ramps up the team play in Twisted Metal, showing off a game mode in which players compete to capture their opposing faction leaders and dragging them back to their base in Nuke mode. Capturing the opposing leader will charge up a nuclear missile that the players will have to protect on its journey to nuking the opposition base.
Twisted Metal will be available exclusively on PS3 and is due in 2011.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan