Dead Space Extraction is the first Wii to Move conversion
John Schappert rounded off his guest spot in Sony's press conference by announcing another exclusive addition to the PS3 catalogue.
When Dead Space 2 launches next year the PS3 will gain an exclusive addition to the pack in the form of a Move-enabled version of Dead Space Extraction.
Originally being a Wii exclusive, Dead Space Extraction was one of the titles expected to make the jump from the Wii to Sony's new motion control platform.
LIke the Medal of Honor pack, the Dead Space 2 and Dead Space Extraction pack is a limited edition.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today