Dead Space Extraction is the first Wii to Move conversion
John Schappert rounded off his guest spot in Sony's press conference by announcing another exclusive addition to the PS3 catalogue.
When Dead Space 2 launches next year the PS3 will gain an exclusive addition to the pack in the form of a Move-enabled version of Dead Space Extraction.
Originally being a Wii exclusive, Dead Space Extraction was one of the titles expected to make the jump from the Wii to Sony's new motion control platform.
LIke the Medal of Honor pack, the Dead Space 2 and Dead Space Extraction pack is a limited edition.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year