Dead Space Extraction is the first Wii to Move conversion
John Schappert rounded off his guest spot in Sony's press conference by announcing another exclusive addition to the PS3 catalogue.
When Dead Space 2 launches next year the PS3 will gain an exclusive addition to the pack in the form of a Move-enabled version of Dead Space Extraction.
Originally being a Wii exclusive, Dead Space Extraction was one of the titles expected to make the jump from the Wii to Sony's new motion control platform.
LIke the Medal of Honor pack, the Dead Space 2 and Dead Space Extraction pack is a limited edition.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year