Dead Space Extraction is the first Wii to Move conversion
John Schappert rounded off his guest spot in Sony's press conference by announcing another exclusive addition to the PS3 catalogue.
When Dead Space 2 launches next year the PS3 will gain an exclusive addition to the pack in the form of a Move-enabled version of Dead Space Extraction.
Originally being a Wii exclusive, Dead Space Extraction was one of the titles expected to make the jump from the Wii to Sony's new motion control platform.
LIke the Medal of Honor pack, the Dead Space 2 and Dead Space Extraction pack is a limited edition.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday