Dead Space Extraction is the first Wii to Move conversion
John Schappert rounded off his guest spot in Sony's press conference by announcing another exclusive addition to the PS3 catalogue.
When Dead Space 2 launches next year the PS3 will gain an exclusive addition to the pack in the form of a Move-enabled version of Dead Space Extraction.
Originally being a Wii exclusive, Dead Space Extraction was one of the titles expected to make the jump from the Wii to Sony's new motion control platform.
LIke the Medal of Honor pack, the Dead Space 2 and Dead Space Extraction pack is a limited edition.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though