PlayStation Plus unveiled
Sony have finally unveiled their premium service for PSN.
The service offers services similar to Xbox Live Gold, featuring exclusive and early access to demos, extra content and discounts on PSN games - even free PSN games.
The service will launch at just 59.99 USD for a year with three months free for a limited time.
Subscribers in the first month will get Wipeout HD, an InFamous trial and RallyCross PS Mini for free.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3