PlayStation Plus unveiled
Sony have finally unveiled their premium service for PSN.
The service offers services similar to Xbox Live Gold, featuring exclusive and early access to demos, extra content and discounts on PSN games - even free PSN games.
The service will launch at just 59.99 USD for a year with three months free for a limited time.
Subscribers in the first month will get Wipeout HD, an InFamous trial and RallyCross PS Mini for free.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon