PlayStation Plus unveiled
Sony have finally unveiled their premium service for PSN.
The service offers services similar to Xbox Live Gold, featuring exclusive and early access to demos, extra content and discounts on PSN games - even free PSN games.
The service will launch at just 59.99 USD for a year with three months free for a limited time.
Subscribers in the first month will get Wipeout HD, an InFamous trial and RallyCross PS Mini for free.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update