PlayStation Plus unveiled
Sony have finally unveiled their premium service for PSN.
The service offers services similar to Xbox Live Gold, featuring exclusive and early access to demos, extra content and discounts on PSN games - even free PSN games.
The service will launch at just 59.99 USD for a year with three months free for a limited time.
Subscribers in the first month will get Wipeout HD, an InFamous trial and RallyCross PS Mini for free.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May