PlayStation Plus unveiled
Sony have finally unveiled their premium service for PSN.
The service offers services similar to Xbox Live Gold, featuring exclusive and early access to demos, extra content and discounts on PSN games - even free PSN games.
The service will launch at just 59.99 USD for a year with three months free for a limited time.
Subscribers in the first month will get Wipeout HD, an InFamous trial and RallyCross PS Mini for free.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below