Tiger Woods 11 with Move is all about feel
EA Sports' Andrew Wilson has guested at Sony's E3 show to demonstrate how Tiger Woods plays with Move.
Wilson says: "Now control with move is about one-to-one movement not pre-canned animations."
"Now I actually have to take a golf swing," he continued, "not just a flick of the wrist."
The demo follows on from Sorcery, emphasising again just how accurate Move is.
Wilson adds: "It's all about feel now."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone