Tiger Woods 11 with Move is all about feel
EA Sports' Andrew Wilson has guested at Sony's E3 show to demonstrate how Tiger Woods plays with Move.
Wilson says: "Now control with move is about one-to-one movement not pre-canned animations."
"Now I actually have to take a golf swing," he continued, "not just a flick of the wrist."
The demo follows on from Sorcery, emphasising again just how accurate Move is.
Wilson adds: "It's all about feel now."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One