Tiger Woods 11 with Move is all about feel
EA Sports' Andrew Wilson has guested at Sony's E3 show to demonstrate how Tiger Woods plays with Move.
Wilson says: "Now control with move is about one-to-one movement not pre-canned animations."
"Now I actually have to take a golf swing," he continued, "not just a flick of the wrist."
The demo follows on from Sorcery, emphasising again just how accurate Move is.
Wilson adds: "It's all about feel now."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light