Tiger Woods 11 with Move is all about feel
EA Sports' Andrew Wilson has guested at Sony's E3 show to demonstrate how Tiger Woods plays with Move.
Wilson says: "Now control with move is about one-to-one movement not pre-canned animations."
"Now I actually have to take a golf swing," he continued, "not just a flick of the wrist."
The demo follows on from Sorcery, emphasising again just how accurate Move is.
Wilson adds: "It's all about feel now."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year