Tiger Woods 11 with Move is all about feel
EA Sports' Andrew Wilson has guested at Sony's E3 show to demonstrate how Tiger Woods plays with Move.
Wilson says: "Now control with move is about one-to-one movement not pre-canned animations."
"Now I actually have to take a golf swing," he continued, "not just a flick of the wrist."
The demo follows on from Sorcery, emphasising again just how accurate Move is.
Wilson adds: "It's all about feel now."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year