PSP gets a new marketing campaign
Sony has shown off their new PSP marketing assault in order to get people fired up for their handheld.
In the new campaign Kevin Butler hires a kid called Marcus (the cheeky kid from Role Models) to be his PSP sidekick.
Marcus brings the same attitude to the PSP that Butler brought to the PS3.
The marketing campaign is to support a hefty year for the PSP that will see 70 new titles released in total. The impressive release schedule includes titles like God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Resident Evil.
With support like that hopefully the PSP will see the revival it desperately needs.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side