PSP gets a new marketing campaign
Sony has shown off their new PSP marketing assault in order to get people fired up for their handheld.
In the new campaign Kevin Butler hires a kid called Marcus (the cheeky kid from Role Models) to be his PSP sidekick.
Marcus brings the same attitude to the PSP that Butler brought to the PS3.
The marketing campaign is to support a hefty year for the PSP that will see 70 new titles released in total. The impressive release schedule includes titles like God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Resident Evil.
With support like that hopefully the PSP will see the revival it desperately needs.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3