PSP gets a new marketing campaign
Sony has shown off their new PSP marketing assault in order to get people fired up for their handheld.
In the new campaign Kevin Butler hires a kid called Marcus (the cheeky kid from Role Models) to be his PSP sidekick.
Marcus brings the same attitude to the PSP that Butler brought to the PS3.
The marketing campaign is to support a hefty year for the PSP that will see 70 new titles released in total. The impressive release schedule includes titles like God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Resident Evil.
With support like that hopefully the PSP will see the revival it desperately needs.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold