PSP gets a new marketing campaign
Sony has shown off their new PSP marketing assault in order to get people fired up for their handheld.
In the new campaign Kevin Butler hires a kid called Marcus (the cheeky kid from Role Models) to be his PSP sidekick.
Marcus brings the same attitude to the PSP that Butler brought to the PS3.
The marketing campaign is to support a hefty year for the PSP that will see 70 new titles released in total. The impressive release schedule includes titles like God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Resident Evil.
With support like that hopefully the PSP will see the revival it desperately needs.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light