PSP gets a new marketing campaign
Sony has shown off their new PSP marketing assault in order to get people fired up for their handheld.
In the new campaign Kevin Butler hires a kid called Marcus (the cheeky kid from Role Models) to be his PSP sidekick.
Marcus brings the same attitude to the PSP that Butler brought to the PS3.
The marketing campaign is to support a hefty year for the PSP that will see 70 new titles released in total. The impressive release schedule includes titles like God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Resident Evil.
With support like that hopefully the PSP will see the revival it desperately needs.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft