Sorcery unveiled as a Move launch title
Sony began their Move demos in their E3 conference today, by showing off Sorcery, a new action title designed exclusively for Move.
The game is a magical third-person action game controlled using a Wii-like control scheme.
From the live demo, the Move control scheme seems to be wickedly accurate and responsive.
Using a variety of gestures, Sorcery gives players the access to all sorts of magic spells for freezing, burning and generally beating enemies as well as conjure up bridges and so on.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto