Sorcery unveiled as a Move launch title
Sony began their Move demos in their E3 conference today, by showing off Sorcery, a new action title designed exclusively for Move.
The game is a magical third-person action game controlled using a Wii-like control scheme.
From the live demo, the Move control scheme seems to be wickedly accurate and responsive.
Using a variety of gestures, Sorcery gives players the access to all sorts of magic spells for freezing, burning and generally beating enemies as well as conjure up bridges and so on.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below