Sorcery unveiled as a Move launch title
Sony began their Move demos in their E3 conference today, by showing off Sorcery, a new action title designed exclusively for Move.
The game is a magical third-person action game controlled using a Wii-like control scheme.
From the live demo, the Move control scheme seems to be wickedly accurate and responsive.
Using a variety of gestures, Sorcery gives players the access to all sorts of magic spells for freezing, burning and generally beating enemies as well as conjure up bridges and so on.
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power