Sorcery unveiled as a Move launch title
Sony began their Move demos in their E3 conference today, by showing off Sorcery, a new action title designed exclusively for Move.
The game is a magical third-person action game controlled using a Wii-like control scheme.
From the live demo, the Move control scheme seems to be wickedly accurate and responsive.
Using a variety of gestures, Sorcery gives players the access to all sorts of magic spells for freezing, burning and generally beating enemies as well as conjure up bridges and so on.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3