Sorcery unveiled as a Move launch title
Sony began their Move demos in their E3 conference today, by showing off Sorcery, a new action title designed exclusively for Move.
The game is a magical third-person action game controlled using a Wii-like control scheme.
From the live demo, the Move control scheme seems to be wickedly accurate and responsive.
Using a variety of gestures, Sorcery gives players the access to all sorts of magic spells for freezing, burning and generally beating enemies as well as conjure up bridges and so on.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update